Myth: Hot girls are harder to slay.

Vertu

Incel
I've said this before, but I don't know where you autists come up with these theories. Tired of you slimy worms putting hot pussy so high on the pedestal.

Hot girls are easier to bang than average and fat bitches, period. It's the average and fat bitches that have massive bitch shields.

The hottest girls don't put all interest in you how pretty your eyes are or if you work as a male model, only Reddit-tier feminist type fat girls think like this.

It's 2015. If you aren't laying a 7/10+ slim white girl under 21 then either 1) you aren't trying hard enough, or 2) have a HORRIBLY disfigured sub2 face.

I can't make myself any more clear.

oren

Incel
you should go sluthate its great fourm for the menz with autism

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
The first thing that every rational male learn since he start to look a female with desire for the first time is that the more a girl is beautiful the more her standard are higher, even before the hypergamic revolution post-9/11.Common sense suggest it, first hand experience reaffirm it and science confirm it, then yo're free to write wathever you like if it's not a problem for you to be seen by the other users as the idiot of the village.

shitposter

Normie
I have never put any woman on a pedestal and I can tell you from experience that hot woman, and I am talking 8-10 not 6-7 are hard as fuck to slay.  I agree about the bitch shield thing.  Hot woman are actually more friendly than uglier woman, but this is what makes them more frustrating because it gets your hopes up, but you really never had a chance in hell.  You can have a good chat with a 8+, get her number even and then boom!!! you call her, no answer and you never hear from her again.

Lol! Even I would reject this whole forum full of delusional virgin incels. Attractive white female = goddess on earth out of reach of average Joes and incels. Yeah YOU!

Yeah I recommend you go find the hottest girl you can and ask her to fuck. Guaranteed she'll say yes. Hot girls are desperate, it's not like anyone ever tries to get with them. Also don't forget to be a millionaire male model.

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
ive said this hundreds of times already. keep pointing out the obvious. ugly girls have the biggest standards

just_a_life

uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
yes 100% true and also the older women get the harder they are to slay as well up to a point, probably peaking at like 35 where there biology is screaming at them to fuck a gigachad before it's too late.

pretty_boy

grave digger
HQNP
ive said this hundreds of times already. keep pointing out the obvious. ugly girls have the biggest standards
but average/abv avg are probably easier than top tier stacies don't u think

Alain’s son

Subhuman
I was talking competition wise. They aren't gonna fuck every guy who hits on them so you have to stand out.
muh competition. hot girl will effortlessly acquire resources from endless supply of males despite fucking multiple chads while average girl has to actively bait beta bucks and if she fucks many guys shes kicked out the tribe

Gran_Autismo

Thick neck crew
Autists
Ugly girls want superior DNA

Hot girls want superior cash + status