• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

mystery PSL theater 3000 episode #2 "Last friday night, a lookism story"

yungfett

Regular
[video=youtube]

This video is about a disgusting 3/10 tracy who is trying to studycel but cant because she is distracted by the loud and out of control party next door:

so she goes to check it out, and it turns out its just her 8/10 JB friend rebecca black throwing a house party!

cool party! I wonder who's here?

Looks like brad somehow got invited to the party, but like a typical incel, he is just sitting by himself

no worries, brad and tracy are a perfect looksmatch, its not like tracy is a hypergamous slut or anything r-r-r-right guys?

woops, look who else showed up at the party!

dont worry though brad, chad is just here to see stacy, he doesnt need no busted ass tracy

"cheer up tracy, you are so much better than chad, hey I know what will make you feel better, come on! teehee"

"later thad!"

Tracy then proceeds to LOOKSMAX hard in a bid to catch chad's attention

oops! sorry stacy, sorry brad!

wow, with just a little bit of makeup, a new hairstyle and a new outfit, tracy is suddenly the life of the party!

uhoh, tracy doesnt usually drink this much, plus chad is here! whats she gonna do????

No worries, somebody as low inhibition as chad doesn't care if tracy is debilitated or not

"listen up chad, you cant just touch a drunk girl like that!"
-"Oh yeah, whats a manlet, glassescel, bracescel, recessedjawcel, framecel, retrudedmaxillacel like you gonna do it about it!?!?!?!"

"everybody look! Chad was just minding his own business and this ugly loser came out of nowhere and starting attacking him!"
-"Chad are you ok?????"
-"Who invited that guy????"

"Wow I had so much to drink tonight, looks like I have no choice but to pass out next to chad teehee!"

the next morning:

FuckThis

Rotter
This video is old as fuck. But yeah prretty much sums up it all. 

The most brutal part is when nerd tries to charm the subpar female and getts MOGed hard. 

Rebecka Black is such a high class slut btw,i rember her video Friday back in the day :D

yungfett

Regular
I'm just amazed at how this music video has all the typical PSL tropes in it, Chad, stacy, incel, hypergamy, etc etc, it's almost as if the director was a PSLer, although I'm well aware that this music video came out before all of that. I guess it's just interesting how PSL took all these preexisting notions and really brought them to life and made them relevant in a new way

lono

Banned
:jordan:

Holy fuck.

I'd do something similar but I don't have the energy to make all those gifs

vin98

Machine
Red pill as fuck. Ugly beta incel saves her from a Chad who is sexually harassing her yet she still ends up in bed with Chad while incel is making breakfast at the end  :giggle: alpha fux beta bux confirmed

Invisible

Champion
FuckThis said:

The most brutal part is when nerd tries to charm the subpar female and getts MOGed hard. 

Rebecka Black is such a high class slut btw,i rember her video Friday back in the day :D

"Back in the day"? 

Confirmed nutjob. It was like 3 years ago. You youngins have no idea what back in the day actually means. You wait til age pill fucks you up the butt

FuckThis

Rotter
vin98 said:
Red pill as fuck. Ugly beta incel saves her from a Chad who is sexually harassing her yet she still ends up in bed with Chad while incel is making breakfast at the end  :giggle: alpha fux beta bux confirmed

Lol it is not harrasment if Chad does it. 
She wants him,she is attracted to him. Lowly males are just a bother to both Chad,stacy and lowly tracy,they are literally extra and just get in the way of true romance

Invisible said:
FuckThis said:

"Back in the day"? 

Confirmed nutjob. It was like 3 years ago. You youngins have no idea what back in the day actually means. You wait til age pill fucks you up the butt

i am killing myself i dont ascend by then

But honestly that friday seems to me like it was over 100 years old lol.. Time has really gotten a new dimension

Anyways

Gonna run honorable defeat death and rencarnation game

Stitches

Banned
I'm not sure I am willing to sit through a pop music video even for the lols

yungfett

Regular
Stitches said:

thats what the gifs are for buddy, unless youve never heard this song before. In that case I recommend you listen to it, pop music will make you more NT

Stitches

Banned
yungfett said:
Stitches said:

thats what the gifs are for buddy, unless youve never heard this song before. In that case I recommend you listen to it, pop music will make you more NT

Lol I'm not here for the same reasons as many others.  This forum is mindless entertainment to me.  I certainly don't need to be any more normal than I am.  Though I wouldn't listen to music based on others feelings and perceptions about me, nor to win me popular favor among them.

yungfett

Regular
Stitches said:
yungfett said:

Lol I'm not here for the same reasons as many others.  This forum is mindless entertainment to me.  I certainly don't need to be any more normal than I am.  Though I wouldn't listen to music based on others feelings and perceptions about me, nor to win me popular favor among them.
lol, what I wrote was tongue in cheek, I don't actually believe pop music will make you NT nor do I believe that its necessarily what you were seeking in the first place, I should have added a lol after that though to show I wasn't being serious though