My wife participated in a gangbang on her birthday yesterday while I was a good cuck

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and watched the kids and cleaned the house![/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]One of the guys there (seemed to be her favorite) sent me the pics last night after the party. He then brought her out to eat and then fucked her in our family van, filling her with a load to clean up. The load wasn't huge because he had cum 4 or 5 times already by then.[/font]
[/font][/size]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]During the actual party my wife says she fucked at least 8 or 9 different guys and blew as many if not more. While they were using condoms for sex, they apparently had no issues cumming in her mouth. All of them. She swallowed at least 10 loads last night.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]When her favorite fucked her in the van she called me and let me listen. He was vocal, asking if he was better than me and she said yes he was as she begged for his cock. She begged for his cum so he gave it to her.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]As I was cleaning her up she made me text him to thank him for the creampie and for fucking her like I never could.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]My wife had been denying me orgasm for about 7 or 8 days, telling me I needed to suck someone off to completion and swallow a load like she does before I get to cum. I was so turned on and wanted to cum so bad I went out and sucked some guy off. Then I went back to her and begged her to let me cum.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]She did. It was fucking amazing. She even let me cum inside her instead of the usual leg or stomach shot. Her pussy was extremely loose and used feeling so it didn't take long. She called me a faggot and told me I was pathetic and I exploded.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Yesterday was awesome.[/font][/font][/size]

frenchy91

Gigachad

lookz

Chad
That's absolutely disgusting. Wouldn't participate.

Nyhil

Slayer
fat fucks with small dicks :fingerwave:

thats clearly staged eww
[hr]
frenchy91 said:
Anakind said:
First comment:

Shown again how gymcelling is a cope and waste of time.
you dont need to gymcel to gangbang an ugly trashy tattooed fat whore yeap i agree,
otherwise gymceling is the number one looksmaxing step
lol actually you need

thats staged and she received money from that shit there

just lol at you thinking a woman will willingly suck a tiny dick on a fat disgusting hairy shitskin like that.

frenchy91

Gigachad
Nyhil said:

thats clearly staged eww
[hr]
frenchy91 said:
you dont need to gymcel to gangbang an ugly trashy tattooed fat whore yeap i agree,
otherwise gymceling is the number one looksmaxing step
lol actually you need

just lol at you thinking a woman will willingly suck a tiny dick on a fat disgusting hairy shitskin like that.
it happens everyday son

Nyhil

Slayer
frenchy91 said:
Nyhil said:

thats clearly staged eww
[hr]

lol actually you need

it happens everyday son
proof?

thor

Incel
Imagine the fucking stench in that room

:gag:

Brio

Slayer
I hope this shit is fake. I see this gangbang thing happen only in movies