My wife is actually doing it!

BIGPIG

Incel
[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Tonight marks the first night of her actually starting our journey. She has been e-mailing a few black guys and a threesome of white guys for a while now and will finally meet up with them! I cannot wait to see the pictures of her being destroyed by so many cocks!!! [/font]

NiggaNigga

Cuck
i love fucking white guys wives while they look like betas sitting in a corner jerking off there baby dicks

BIGPIG

Incel
NiggaNigga said:
i love fucking white guys wives while they look like betas sitting in a corner jerking off there baby dicks
[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I want you to take her pussy plain and simple. To let me know, without saying a thing, that you can and you will take her anytime, anywhere and any way you want, whether I am there or not, and whether I'm in the corner jacking off like a little boy or you just close the door in my face and leave me outside the bedroom while you fuck my wife in my bed wiping your cock on my pillow so I have to sleep in your wet spot and smell your scent all night wishing I could have seconds on her pussy but that you have left too swollen and sore to even be touched--and knowing there is not one thing I can do about it. To make me step up my game to take care of her financially and to always treat you with respect for fear that I may not be allowed to watch or listen while you fuck the woman whose feet I lick and I pine for constantly, but who my dick is just too small to satisfy like a man. That combination of jealousy, fear, frustration, embarrassment and intense sexual desire cuckolds call angst--pacing quietly outside the door to the bedroom while I hear her moaning and creaming on your dick with that knot in my stomach and my little dick throbbing uncontrollably. That is why I stay married to a little slut who spreads her legs for men like you. That is what I both love and hate. That is what I need.[/font]

BIGPIG

Incel
Clive said:
let me fuck your wife im a big bull with a big juicy cok!
[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This is more than a desire, it's a requirement. I love watching my wife get fucked. I love how she looks over at me and tells me how good his cock feels inside her and thanks me for letting her have this. My wife and I want hotwifing to be a shared adventure, so we want me there, at least witnessing and preferably participating. The ideal is that we share the other man too, and that if he gets to fuck my wife I get to suck his cock. My wife loves watching her husband suck her lover's cock.[/font]