TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Which guy you buying LSD from? If it is legit and clean, let me know i'll order from him too. Also, how did you protect yourself? Did you just buy straight from ToR and leave record or flashed operating system into USB and bought on it?
Explain what you mean here
I used tor with a VPN. Crypto was tumbled, had VPN on when sending that too. I use a pgp when sending info and having that slightly altered for legal defensive sake

Name of the dude was DrugsUK

sogekin

Slayer
Then just don't micro everyday or take tolerance breaks
Takes 21 days at least IIRC for it to completely reset though. But if it works should be fine. I dont see benefit of microdosing over normal dose

sogekin

Slayer
I used tor with a VPN. Crypto was tumbled, had VPN on when sending that too. I use a pgp when sending info and having that slightly altered for legal defensive sake

1593522724947.png

Takes 21 days at least IIRC for it to completely reset though. But if it works should be fine. I dont see benefit of microdosing over normal dose
Idk where you got 21 days number from but it probably depends on the person and how much they dosed/over how long.

sogekin

Slayer
I don't understand. Do I need this? My Tor Browser doesn't store history, so how can anyone retrieve info from it? Ngl I pretty illeterate when it comes to all this
Thing is your internet provider might be able to show that you have used Tor. Even tho, it does not store history. The fact you used Tor and some time later package containing drugs came to you. Might alert them or is risky. I dont think narcotics gonna come to your home for small dose, probably just seize it. But i am risk adverse person in such situations. Better be safe than sorry.

TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Thing is your internet provider might be able to show that you have used Tor. Even tho, it does not store history. The fact you used Tor and some time later package containing drugs came to you. Might alert them or is risky. I dont think narcotics gonna come to your home for small dose, probably just seize it. But i am risk adverse person in such situations. Better be safe than sorry.
I see, so that's why you store the TAILS program on a memory device instead of a computer, to eliminate all evidence that TOR was ever downloaded and used on a computer. Seems like something that will be useful for vendors, like you noted my purchases are usually commercial size, nothing of significant proportions

How risky is taking psychedelics if you’re predisposed to schizophrenia?
Ive done enough of them to know I pass the genetic test for that but I imagine the risk is pretty low. Hppd should possibly be a bigger concern (bit of a debate on its legitimacy mind you)

sogekin

Slayer
I see, so that's why you store the TAILS program on a memory device instead of a computer, to eliminate all evidence that TOR was ever downloaded and used on a computer. Seems like something that will be useful for vendors, like you noted my purchases are usually commercial size, nothing of significant proportions
Its useful for purchasers too. When police come with planned delivery, they will just wait till you accept parcel. The moment you take parcel, they gonna jump in. I live with parents so i rather be safe.

sogekin

Slayer
Ive done enough of them to know I pass the genetic test for that but I imagine the risk is pretty low. Hppd should possibly be a bigger concern (bit of a debate on its legitimacy mind you)
Have you done lsd/shrooms? How it went? Did it lower your inhibition

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
better simply run it on a cd on a notebook without hardsik i would say

Have you done lsd/shrooms? How it went? Did it lower your inhibition
I've done some very large doses of shrooms a few years back and it was unironically one of the greatest, if not the greatest experiences of my life, mind you I can't guarantee everyone will have the same experience as me. I did have a very noticable change in terms of inhibition (it became lower) around the time of the experiences but I can't say for sure it was the shrooms as it was during puberty and could be as a result of that idk. Done acid several times with some pretty big doses and as good as it is, didn't find it as profound as shrooms

ostentatious

one more thing

Iirc they don’t recommend vpn with tor cause VPNs are cucked by law enforcement and will most definitely hand over your data if asked. Read the DNM Bible tbh