My thoughts on *********

Norwood Cemetery said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
no,norwood cemetery
What, engaging in a conversation without insults is 'kissing ass'?

They want idiots to go over and act like a dick, because they are expert baiters and ruined idiots like Sephon and mrz; thus entertaining themselves further. Nobody got the better of me when I posted there, because I didn't sperg out and ad hominem like a bitch. I told them their forum layout was good and that some of them were Ok - like I said on this thread.

I also embarassed a few of their more hostile users. Keep up, faggot.
Well you did do better than Sephon and mrz...

G

Glaive

DeepthroatSlayer said:
Glaive said:
We give out hugs, plus we have girls
Idk man after admin raped that girl because he got angry on that Lego forum? Idk if I can trust the hugs.
Since when was ED right about anything?  If you listened to ED as an accurate source of info, then apparently my dick was bit off my a bulldog thus making me a forced volcel.

IF-UR-SUB8-JUST-SUICIDE said:
Because the admin is a tranny and will banhammer u if u talk shit about trannies

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/laurelai

We have three admins only, I can confirm this is none of them.

scar_face40

Coper
It's funny that just mentioned a Giant Haystacks vs Big Daddy comparison because that is literally the YouTube video I just showed my friend!

MistGeburt3000 said:
NC still i am a bit disappointed by you for going over there, before you gone over there they spoke a lot about your´e posting style etc etc you was like a celebrity there still you weren´t strong enough to let that occasion pass by and you had to go there to get that validation etc lol then when some user here pretend to be a girl you always sperg out with "don´t give her attention you whiteknight"

No need to write an explicit attack against me now it´s ok everyone does what he wants it´s just the internet.
Our forums were down so there was nowhere to post. Meanwhile, I was asked to post on their forum. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about on KF, and the conclusion - very little. I have not posted since Lookism was created and will not be posting there again. I was simply passsing the time.

You really do over-analyze things far too much. And for you of all people to accuse me of craving validation, well that really is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle a filthy niger.

Glaive said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
Glaive said:
We give out hugs, plus we have girls
Idk man after admin raped that girl because he got angry on that Lego forum? Idk if I can trust the hugs.
Since when was ED right about anything?  If you listened to ED as an accurate source of info, then apparently my dick was bit off my a bulldog thus making me a forced volcel.

IF-UR-SUB8-JUST-SUICIDE
DeepthroatSlayer said:
I have an account their for the tumblrs and its solid. MeltyC is actually pretty cool if you get to know him. I'vePMed him to talk about sports (he's a huge football guy). He's basically a redpiller he just dsnt show it.

Just iore them, they'll rip on anything but trannies. Holy shit they suck tranny cock like no tomorrow. They've had people make fun of everything and soe people say some silly shit here sometimes, same as any forum.

Because the admin is a tranny and will banhammer u if u talk shit about trannies

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/laurelai

We have three admins only, I can confirm this is none of them.
I see your point but you didn't dispute the claim. Are you in fact directly denying that Null raped a woman for her legos?

Norwood Cemetery said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
no,norwood cemetery
What, engaging in a conversation without insults is 'kissing ass'?

They want idiots to go over and act like a dick, because they are expert baiters and ruined idiots like Sephon and mrz; thus entertaining themselves further. Nobody got the better of me when I posted there, because I didn't sperg out and ad hominem like a bitch. I told them their forum layout was good and that some of them were Ok - like I said on this thread.

I also embarassed a few of their more hostile users. Keep up, faggot.
whatever makes you to sleep better at night buddy

G

Glaive

DeepthroatSlayer said:
Glaive said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
I see your point but you didn't dispute the claim. Are you in fact directly denying that Null raped a woman for her legos?

Very much so.  Null did not rape anyone, let alone over spergy digital building units.  He doesn't need to resort to that with his level of status.  You guys believe in LMS theory yes?  His status alone pulls him far greater options than average bloke, seen it first hand.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Glaive said:
Very much so.  Null did not rape anyone, let alone over spergy digital building units.  He doesn't need to resort to that with his level of status.  You guys believe in LMS theory yes?  His status alone pulls him far greater options than average bloke, seen it first hand.
not sure if srs

or you are the guy he/she is kissing?

allindaeyes

Banned
I really lol when these retards say we have girls, every single forum on the internet has girls even red pill ones have some but they are even weirder than the rest as most red pillers are hardcore misogynists even if they try to say they are not. ( Difference between being misogynistic and realistic, IRL I would be called a misogynist for my opinions but I am realistic )

All girls on forums are weird, and not HQNP

G

Glaive

allindaeyes said:
I really lol when these retards say we have girls, every single forum on the internet has girls even red pill ones have some but they are even weirder than the rest as most red pillers are hardcore misogynists even if they try to say they are not. ( Difference between being misogynistic and realistic, IRL I would be called a misogynist for my opinions but I am realistic )

All girls on forums are weird, and not HQNP
We actually have an even higher percentage of female members than the average forum does.  It's somewhere around 25%.

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Glaive said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
Glaive said:

You call that status? Ruling over a 5000 man forum of neckbeards and the occasional female? Christ, nobody from his own forum even respects him. They just hold their tongue because they don't want to get banned. Everyone knows that he could easily get his own thread, had he not created the forum.