My thoughts on *********

In the time between SH being buggered and Lookism being formed, I ventured over to KF after their invitation.

Thoughts:
- Although initially on SH I was geared up for a cross-forum rumble with KF of Giant Haystacks vs. Big Daddy proportions, it's apparent that their 'needle' isn't really offensive. They take the piss more than anything else, and the appetite for confrontation really wasn't apparent.

- Most of them, amazingly, seemed to be receptive on some level to the reasons one might use sites like SH/Lookm. The only real arsehole I found was 'meltychocolate'. This snivelling little shit reminded me of the archetypal insignificant hanger-on at school, who hid behind the coat-tails of the popular guys with no capability of forming his own thoughts, beyond the pre-conceived notions of 'the gang' - all righteous indignation, no fucking substance.

- They simply bait their targets, and derive their joy at people exploding for their own entertainment. Most who go over there from here fail, and fail badly.

- Their forum is very cliquey, and it made me appreciate how great it is on here/SH to have the freedom to call people out at will with nothing taken seriously.

- Their forum functionality, it has to be said, is fucking A1.

Cliffs:
They are nothing to get worked up over - on the whole many of them are actually OK. Let them get on with what they do. We have more pressing matters at hand like making this site better than SH.

Norwood Cemetery said:
In the time between SH being buggered and Lookism being formed, I ventured over to KF after their invitation.

Thoughts:
- Although initially on SH I was geared up for a cross-forum rumble with KF of Giant Haystacks vs. Big Daddy proportions, it's apparent that their 'needle' isn't really offensive. They take the piss more than anything else, and the appetite for confrontation really wasn't apparent.

- Most of them, amazingly, seemed to be receptive on some level to the reasons one might use sites like SH/Lookm. The only real arsehole I found was 'meltychocolate'. This snivelling little shit reminded me of the archetypal insignificant hanger-on at school, who hid behind the coat-tails of the popular guys with no significant capability of forming his own thoughts beyond the pre-conceived notions of 'the gang' - all righteous indignation, no fucking substance.

- They simply bait their targets, and derive their joy at people exploding for their own entertainment. Most who go over there from here fail, and fail badly.

- Their forum is very cliquey, and it made me appreciate how great it is on here/SH to have the freedom to call people out at will with nothing taken seriously.

- Their forum functionality, it has to be said, is fucking A1.

Cliffs:
They are nothing to get worked up over - on the whole many of them are actually OK. Let them get on with at they do. We have more pressing matters at hand like making this site better than SH.
But that's part of their problem. I fucking hate "cliques". If you piss the wrong people off over there, then you get banned. I'm not in high school any more, so I don't have the time or mental energy for that irritating horseshit.

If you're the wrong type of person to get into an argument over there, they will "bear bait" you....engaging in hyena-like tactics. The type of passive-aggressive bullshit they engage in is the absolute worst. Granted, someone like you or I could easily handle their behavior....but most sluthate posters do not possess the right type of mentality for that environment. 

I might or might not post on Kiwi Farms some day, but I have total contempt for the way they "argue" over there. Their brand of disingenuous passive-aggressive snark is as useful as a cock-flavored lollipop (which is to say, not useful at all).

kWestphal said:
Just "crawled" over there. Their intellectual niveau is much higher than here.
You would have been proud with how my excursion went, son.
[hr]

They're a bunch of pathetic shits. I'd like to take a steaming crap on their chests.

Sacrificial Lamb said:
Norwood Cemetary, where did you post over on that tiolet? I can't find you there.
Posted on their 'SlutHate2: Hatred Version' thread. From page 80-something if I recall. Username: Norwood Crematorium.

They are just a disgusting mix of ugly and fat with a curious note of tranny thrown into it. They just haven't joined the dark side and not realized how pathetic they and their lives are compared to people who don't partake in messageboards and live offline.

Yeah they might be funny and clever at times, but at the end of the day they are just like the people they mock but with a different niche while leading a stereotypical lifestyle (or lack thereof) as their victims.

G

Glaive

The Masked Magician said:
They are just a disgusting mix of ugly and fat with a curious note of tranny thrown into it. They just haven't joined the dark side and not realized how pathetic they and their lives are compared to people who don't partake in messageboards and live offline.

Yeah they might be funny and clever at times, but at the end of the day they are just like the people they mock but with a different niche while leading a stereotypical lifestyle (or lack thereof) as their victims.
We wouldn't find many of our own threads funny if we too didn't have at least a bit of crossover with them ourselves.  Like for example many of threads on female exceptional individuals are more likely to be followed by our female users. 

It's probably the reason I follow more of the lookism/loveshy type stuff because I know enough about it to get a laugh.

Yul Brynner

Slayer
I still don't understand the point of their website. They just make fun of other forums? I couldn't think of anything less boring to do.

G

Glaive

Yul Brynner said:
I still don't understand the point of their website. They just make fun of other forums? I couldn't think of anything less boring to do.
I wouldn't narrow it down that far.  It's both other forums/communities as well as particularly noteworthy individuals.  Almost always those with some kind of online presence.

I have an account their for the tumblrs and its solid. MeltyC is actually pretty cool if you get to know him. I'vePMed him to talk about sports (he's a huge football guy). He's basically a redpiller he just dsnt show it.

Just iore them, they'll rip on anything but trannies. Holy shit they suck tranny cock like no tomorrow. They've had people make fun of everything and soe people say some silly shit here sometimes, same as any forum.

Yanis Varoufakis said:
i saw you kissing their asses
Me? The forum is fine dude they're as shitty as everyone else on the internet just ignore it. They have good tumblr threads so they're already more redpill than most normies. I was also mocking OP for thinking MeltyC is a dude. Is that what kissing ass is these days?

DeepthroatSlayer said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
i saw you kissing their asses
Me? The forum is fine dude they're as shitty as everyone else on the internet just ignore it. They have good tumblr threads so they're already more redpill than most normies. I was also mocking OP for thinking MeltyC is a dude. Is that what kissing ass is these days?
no,norwood cemetery

Yanis Varoufakis said:
no,norwood cemetery
What, engaging in a conversation without insults is 'kissing ass'?

They want idiots to go over and act like a dick, because they are expert baiters and ruined idiots like Sephon and mrz; thus entertaining themselves further. Nobody got the better of me when I posted there, because I didn't sperg out and ad hominem like a bitch. I told them their forum layout was good and that some of them were Ok - like I said on this thread.

I also embarassed a few of their more hostile users. Keep up, faggot.