Black Pill My test cypionate arrived

PizzaBrah

Coper
USSR medicine is brutal. Bought one of the expensive vials just in case since there's no official TRT in this country

:aspie:
tbh I just buy cheap bathtub shit because it's so easy to get in the UK but I've never had any issues with it

ussrcel

vin or lose
Oldcels
Freeze your sperm OP
You gotta be real stupid to become infertile after testosterone. You recover natural T production after a while (of quitting test), and with help of PCT it gets back much faster. Not to mention you can always inject HCG to remain fertile even during the course, just keep the rise of E in mind.

Ascend, boyo.

superbad

Iced out my rolie but I know time cannot freeze
You gotta be real stupid to become infertile after testosterone. You recover natural T production after a while (of quitting test), and with help of PCT it gets back much faster. Not to mention you can always inject HCG to remain fertile even during the course, just keep the rise of E in mind.

Ascend, boyo.
So basically its certain that there is 0% Chance that you become infertile from Long Term use If you follow protocoll?
Might aswell Drive down to Permafrost siberia, cum in a Box, dig a whole in the Wilderness, put it in and save the coordinates for when U need it

ussrcel

vin or lose
Oldcels
So basically its certain that there is 0% Chance that you become infertile from Long Term use If you follow protocoll?
Might aswell Drive down to Permafrost siberia, cum in a Box, dig a whole in the Wilderness, put it in and save the coordinates for when U need it
If doctors say there's never certainty I'll say the same. Likely it is a zero probability.

JFL @ Breaking Bad-tier cum preservation plan

:banderas:

ussrcel

vin or lose
Oldcels
Gotta add, you don't have to take it for life anyway. I don't plan that, I'll take it for the meantime while I'm still in USSR and my health is not treated properly. Local medicine is brutal.

superbad

Iced out my rolie but I know time cannot freeze
Gotta add, you don't have to take it for life anyway. I don't plan that, I'll take it for the meantime while I'm still in USSR and my health is not treated properly. Local medicine is brutal.
Okay, good Look incel