Ofc it's the most effective when you take it from age 12 onwards. After 20 or so, it will do little for your facial development. 

-Boron 
-ashwaghanda 
-vitamin k2 
-vitamin d3
-creatine
-forskolin 
-astaxanthin 
-zinc 
-ginkgo Biloba 
-cordyceps sirensis 
-phosphatidylserine 

Now for the foods: 

Diet high in
-eggs
-beef
-avocados
-pomegranate
-barberries
-ginger 

Done the work so you don't have to

Anakind

King of Chads
I suggest the Inject Method.    @"RealRob"

UnWorthy

Coper
GeneticLottery said:
Ofc it's the most effective when you take it from age 12 onwards. After 20 or so, it will do little for your facial development. 

-Boron 
-ashwaghanda 
-vitamin k2 
-vitamin d3
-creatine
-forskolin 
-astaxanthin 
-zinc 
-ginkgo Biloba 
-cordyceps sirensis 
-phosphatidylserine 

Now for the foods: 

Diet high in
-eggs
-beef
-avocados
-pomegranate
-barberries
-ginger 

Done the work so you don't have to

Fuck off with all that plant bullshit and inject like a man. Seriously, not one thing on your list is a prescription medication. Do you honestly expect it to work?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Anakind said:
I suggest the Inject Method.    @"RealRob"

This.

If you want some real results, in terms of muscle gains, well being, libido, just fucking inject. Dont bother with this shit, fucking making urself eat tons of eggs and all that crap every day. Just get some test E vials and ull get away cheaper and get an actual effect.

Seriously with all this vitamines and "good diet" and shit .. yeh u might raise them 50-100ng/dl if ure lucky, but that is essentially nothing

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Dope.

Will Boosting Testosterone and Lowering Corstisol Keep my Pretty Boy look But Give me a More Masculine Skull, and Jaw Structure?

I head Testosterone+Cortisol is what makes you look Overly Dom and Masculine, not MM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anakind

King of Chads
Gucci_Gang said:
Dope.

Will Boosting Testosterone and Lowering Corstisol Keep my Pretty Boy look But Give me a More Masculine Skull, and Jaw Structure?

I head Testosterone+Cortisol is what makes you look Overly Dom and Masculine, not MM

Male models like Nick Bateman look significantly more masculine than average men.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Anakind said:
Gucci_Gang said:
Dope.

Male models like Nick Bateman look significantly more masculine than average men.

Sorry, Talking more Barret, Lachowski, Nessman

[hr]
Thats Type of Feminine and Masculine Combo

Gucci_Gang said:
Anakind said:

[hr]

Injecting will likely make you look too masculine, look older prematurely etc.

Lol@ these roid morons.
You obviously have more sense than to inject, because you realise that women are attracted to barrett, lachowski, and bateman - rather than tryhard steroid bodybuilders, and brock lesnar.

To simplify things, testosterone is an evolutionary signal of health. If you have more of it growing up, your features will look more attractive.

Now, evolutionarily (the pleistocene, paleolithic era), women have developed an adaptation to find these testosterone driven features attractive. The MOST attractive men they would have seen during these periods were those men who had maximised their testosterone levels naturally. Therefore the female adaptation would have a limit at this level of male testosterone.

There were no roided up cavemen running around. If by any chance a man DID have a test level of say, over 1500ng/dl, this was likely a signal that his endocrine health and hormonal balance was fucked. His immune system would be compromised, and she would disregard him as a potential shag.

Not to mention the cardiovascular system is only designed to manage the highest levels you can naturally achieve. There's a reason you don't produce more. If you have more test than you can naturally produce (roids), you will mess up your cardiovascular system and immune function, albeit temporarily.

Ofc testosterone is not the only hormone that will have an influence on attractiveness. This is just to illustrate the point.
Oh and just to mention, batemans features are not roid level masculine. They are healthy masculine.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
GeneticLottery said:
Gucci_Gang said:

[hr]

Lol@ these roid morons.
You obviously have more sense than to inject, because you realise that women are attracted to barrett, lachowski, and bateman - rather than tryhard steroid bodybuilders, and brock lesnar.

To simplify things, testosterone is an evolutionary signal of health. If you have more of it growing up, your features will look more attractive.

Now, evolutionarily (the pleistocene, paleolithic era), women have developed an adaptation to find these testosterone driven features attractive. The MOST attractive men they would have seen during these periods were those men who had maximised their testosterone levels naturally. Therefore the female adaptation would have a limit at this level of male testosterone.

There were no roided up cavemen running around. If by any chance a man DID have a test level of say, over 1500ng/dl, this was likely a signal that his endocrine health and hormonal balance was fucked. His immune system would be compromised, and she would disregard him as a potential shag.

Not to mention the cardiovascular system is only designed to manage the highest levels you can naturally achieve. There's a reason you don't produce more. If you have more test than you can naturally produce (roids), you will mess up your cardiovascular system and immune function, albeit temporarily.

Ofc testosterone is not the only hormone that will have an influence on attractiveness. This is just to illustrate the point.
Oh and just to mention, batemans features are not roid level masculine. They are healthy masculine.

Thanks for the clarification, Yeah, of course I wouldn't do roids, it's just that Batemans even natural is not what Id like to be in a few years even naturally, definitely was a more Masculine Head Shape, Zyos, Jaw, etc, want to keep most of my Youthful PrettyBoy Features without Turning Hyper Masculine or Older looking. A Perfect Balance.

But from what I heard From what I heard Just ordinary Gymceling, going to the gym +4-5 a week will make your face Turn more Masculine and Rugged over the year.

I don't know if this is true, or I should be freaking out.

But what causes this Hyper Masculinization from PrettyBoy to Neanderthal, is it mostly the Skin???
Is it Reversible? Is there anything to prevent it? Thanks

[hr]
Gucci_Gang said:
GeneticLottery said:

Lol@ these roid morons.

Thanks for the clarification, Yeah, of course I wouldn't do roids, it's just that Batemans even natural is not what Id like to be in a few years even naturally, definitely was a more Masculine Head Shape, Zyos, Jaw, etc, want to keep most of my Youthful PrettyBoy Features without Turning Hyper Masculine or Older looking. A Perfect Balance.

But from what I heard From what I heard Just ordinary Gymceling, going to the gym +4-5 a week will make your face Turn more Masculine and Rugged over the year.

But what causes this Hyper Masculinization from PrettyBoy to Neanderthal, is it mostly the Skin,
Cortisol???

[hr]
Gucci_Gang said:

But what causes this Hyper Masculinization from PrettyBoy to Neanderthal, is it mostly the Skin,
Cortisol???

From personal experience it has not.

The brutish look is from comparatively high DHT + High cortisol.

A more prettyboy look would be the result of High test, medium/low DHT, and low cortisol.

In my personal opinion, any effect of gymcelling on your face would be a positive one. You wont turn into some neanderthal.
Infact, I would say you should go for high test +high dht+ low cortisol.
Higher Dht would give rise to to facial features like batemans, whereas lower dht is more like justin biebers.
You should learn about these things if you have time but it's not completely necessary.
Just gymcell, it will 100% make you look better.

I do think skin plays a big part in the age you look.
I think that more pale skin tends to look more youthful, on men and women. Not to say it looks good.
I think that there are plenty of things you can do to skinmax(needling, astaxanthin, laser treatment, high dose vit c, msm), but if you're young you shouldn't worry about that.

Good luck, go gymcel

Gucci_Gang

Banned
GeneticLottery said:
[hr]
Gucci_Gang said:

Cortisol???

From personal experience it has not.

The brutish look is from comparatively high DHT + High cortisol.

A more prettyboy look would be the result of High test, medium/low DHT, and low cortisol.

In my personal opinion, any effect of gymcelling on your face would be a positive one. You wont turn into some neanderthal.
Infact, I would say you should go for high test +high dht+ low cortisol.
Higher Dht would give rise to to facial features like batemans, whereas lower dht is more like justin biebers.
You should learn about these things if you have time but it's not completely necessary.
Just gymcell, it will 100% make you look better.

I do think skin plays a big part in the age you look.
I think that more pale skin tends to look more youthful, on men and women. Not to say it looks good.
I think that there are plenty of things you can do to skinmax(needling, astaxanthin, laser treatment, high dose vit c, msm), but if you're young you shouldn't worry about that.

Good luck, go gymcel

Aye, thanks bro, any good resources where could learn about DHT on facial Appearance? Thanks

Aye, thanks bro, any good resources where could learn about DHT on facial Appearance? Thanks

Hmm not particularly. DHT is just the androgen responsible for more masculinasation of the face than ordinary testosterone.
I've never found a blog etc. that I look at regularly for info on this, just looked at some journals. Growth hormone and DHT are the big ones for male facial appearance.
As for DHT optimisation, I use anabolicmen.com

Ab0M1N4T10n

دجال
Slayers
This.

If you want some real results, in terms of muscle gains, well being, libido, just fucking inject. Dont bother with this shit, fucking making urself eat tons of eggs and all that crap every day. Just get some test E vials and ull get away cheaper and get an actual effect.

Seriously with all this vitamines and "good diet" and shit .. yeh u might raise them 50-100ng/dl if ure lucky, but that is essentially nothing
You need DHT. Fuck blasting test, what a waste. BLAST DHT