• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My Sunday..

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
20,419
Reputation
5,448
Got up had breakfast 

Went back to sleep until about 3pm despite having about 8 hrs sleep already...probably depression 

At about 4pm I went out and had a Sunday roast plus two glasses of red wine

Fucked a porn star...who rimmed me...i paid ..she was massively addicted to cocaine

Went and watched euro 2016 final

Drank loads more wine

Had a lot of vodka and coke

Ordered another escort

She was petite...told me if I fuck her she won't be able to fuck for 3 days due to my 5.8" girth

Smashed her anyway balls deep because Romanian and they're full of shit

Made her suck me off to finish off..promised I wouldn't cum in her mouth

I came in her mouth

Went home

Now on here

Have work in 5 hrs


Spent about £200


Song of the night is Sean Paul 'like glue'
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
308
Reputation
5
I used to be strongly against escorts..but if you have the funds who cares.

Sounds like a Sunday fun day
 

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
20,419
Reputation
5,448
It was..but I cannot really afford it...more going out than in at the moment

I am on about 3-4 escorts a week at the moment...need to get a civilian fuck buddy.. I only like foreign girls, so my lays don't lead to consistent fucks
 

kill em all

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,661
Reputation
11
Mirin hard man. Do you do coke often? This weekend was the first in 4 that I didn't lmao 


My Sunday went like 

Wake up 
Read some manga 
At work now
 

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
20,419
Reputation
5,448
kill em all said:
Mirin hard man. Do you do coke often? This weekend was the first in 4 that I didn't lmao 


My Sunday went like 

Wake up 
Read some manga 
At work 
Less often now I am an escort-cel...only really have freebies now..
 

kill em all

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,661
Reputation
11
Jawanomics said:
kill em all said:
Mirin hard man. Do you do coke often? This weekend was the first in 4 that I didn't lmao 


My Sunday went like 

Wake up 
Read some manga 
At work 
Less often now I am an escort-cel...only really have freebies now..

Age if u don't mind me asking
 

swimcel

Machine
Joined
May 22, 2016
Messages
5,458
Reputation
11
baffles my mind that people like you exist out of the movies tbh  :ugh:
 

debijon

Regular
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,140
Reputation
5
my sunday

wake up

eat pizza from last night for breakfast

play overwatch / browse lookism

bored to death so take a nap

wake up feel gross for not having a shower but don't have one

post on lookism (now)
 

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
20,419
Reputation
5,448
Herald said:
Two escorts in one day...

:goo:

I got lost before in Madrid for about 8 hrs and ended up fucking 4 escorts in a day. It was exhausting.


kill em all said:
Jawanomics said:
Less often now I am an escort-cel...only really have freebies now..

Age if u don't mind me asking
I am 29...incelness just keeps eating away until you're disturbed and do stupid shit.

Not even sure I can be normal now.
 

kibo

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,829
Reputation
4
Jawanomics said:
Got up had breakfast 

Went back to sleep until about 3pm despite having about 8 hrs sleep already...probably depression 

At about 4pm I went out and had a Sunday roast plus two glasses of red wine

Fucked a porn star...who rimmed me...i paid ..she was massively addicted to cocaine

Went and watched euro 2016 final

Drank loads more wine

Had a lot of vodka and coke

Ordered another escort

She was petite...told me if I fuck her she won't be able to fuck for 3 days due to my 5.8" girth

Smashed her anyway balls deep because Romanian and they're full of shit

Made her suck me off to finish off..promised I wouldn't cum in her mouth

I came in her mouth

Went home

Now on here

Have work in 5 hrs


Spent about £200


Song of the night is Sean Paul 'like glue'



 

faggot

Rotter
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
3,462
Reputation
15
bro what kind of work do you do to afford all this shit?

kinda mirin tbh

at least you have some fun in your life
 

Leans

Megastar
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
9,660
Reputation
18
I did three civilians yesterday lol. All of whom where first timers.
 

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
20,419
Reputation
5,448
faggot said:
bro what kind of work do you do to afford all this shit?

kinda mirin tbh

at least you have some fun in your life

Accountancy...but I don't earn lots. I am like @"lifting_will_ruin_yr_life__srs" and don't waste money on shit like cars, travel and clothes etc. My rent is cheap...I am pretty reckless at the moment as well.
 

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
20,419
Reputation
5,448
Foxx said:
What country???

UK

I only pay for 30min sessions...any longer and you're chatting and doing other gay shit. Go there, fuck and leave.
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,606
Reputation
2,636
Jawanomics said:
Foxx said:
What country???

UK

I only pay for 30min sessions...any longer and you're chatting and doing other gay shit. Go there, fuck and leave.

Wtf UK has prostitution and Canada doesn't...
 

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
20,419
Reputation
5,448
Foxx said:
Jawanomics said:
UK

I only pay for 30min sessions...any longer and you're chatting and doing other gay shit. Go there, fuck and leave.

Wtf UK has prostitution and Canada doesn't...

You can fuck escorts with no problem from the police...you pay for their time and what you choose to do it in it is your choice.

Now street prostitution is illegal...but I have done that about 10+ times as well...pretty much always shit. But more risky and exciting.

I do this thing where I hide in bushes(dangerous area) and watch the goings on...then wait for the right moment to get their attention etc etc. It is really creepy and bordering on serial killer level...but I don't want to be mugged.

I have had a pimp threaten me before as well.
 
Top