My subhumanity

OcularIncel

Normie
Your face is average for an ethnikk so if you're really subhuman it's not because of your face. How are your frame and height?

OcularIncel said:
Your face is average for an ethnikk so if you're really subhuman it's not because of your face. How are your frame and height?
6ft2 im turkish italian mix above average frame and tell me my flaws

OcularIncel

Normie
MedSchoolFreakShow said:
OcularIncel said:
You don't have many flaws. Your mouth is to narrow but your lips are acceptable so you narrowly escaped a death sentence there. Your face seems pretty fat too.

Honestly, you just don't have many above average traits. You're average. Very average. Maybe a teensy bit above average because of your skin.

You're not subhuman.

OcularIncel said:
MedSchoolFreakShow said:
You don't have many flaws. Your mouth is to narrow but your lips are acceptable so you narrowly escaped a death sentence there. Your face seems pretty fat too.

Honestly, you just don't have many above average traits. You're average. Very average. Maybe a teensy bit above average because of your skin.

You're not subhuman.
Eyez?

post a pic without squinting, 
and whats ur present body fat percentage

OcularIncel

Normie
MedSchoolFreakShow said:
OcularIncel said:

You're not subhuman.
Eyez?
If you can fix your eyes by squinting a bit like almost every single MM they're not subhuman.

bittercurry said:
post a pic without squinting, 
and whats ur present body fat percentage
Not that fat i think i have wide face you can see hollowness in my cheek in lighting also i took this photo in 17 yo