My SMV has hit rock bottom at work

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Everyone now KNOWS i will never get promoted so i'm worthless. I don't care about getting promoted but getting rejected by the females in the office because of it hurts so much. They don't give me any attention anymore. They have no respect for me, i'm so low in the pecking order now. Even a polite indian girl i used to talk to a lot doesn't really talk to me anymore. I thought she was different but it turns out every single woman is exactly the same. The same way every man loves tits and ass on a woman, women love a man with high status. When your status is low youre pretty much a 2/10 fat obese deformed monster.

Arjen Robery

Incel
They don't give a shit about these things if you're good looking

You are not good looking and that's your problem

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Arjen Robery said:
They don't give a shit about these things if you're good looking

You are not good looking and that's your problem
Let me explain to you. 

I've seen average to ugly looking guys get zero attention from any of the girls in the office to being the "hottest" after they got promoted. There is a 7/10 DOM slayer at my work that all the girls think is hot but even he is not on top of the food chain because he's a "regular worker". There is also another guy who is a legit 6/10+. He's actually really good looking but he gets zero attention from all the girls because he is very introverted to the point where i think he's autistic. But if he ever got promoted then he will all of a sudden be "hot". 

Girls like and respond well to a good looking guy but only small % of guys are really good looking. And if he's full blown aspie then he won't get any attention at all even if he is good looking. But status is so much more powerful. You can be a 4/10 and still have every girl wanting to suck your dick because you're in a position of authority. I hate saying this because it depresses me but it's true. Personality doesn't even matter either. All that matters is what your position is in the hierarchy.