J

Jordy

:legit:

pics of snapchats 

describe him and give face rating

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
hospen said:
He has gotten laid every single time I've went out with him and sends me snapchats of his lays every fucking week. Life is unfair. 

He was studying in the library, and got approached by 2 sluts when he went outside because a fire alarm went off. He joined their social circle(with guys) and got invited to go out with them. He cucked all those losers and slept with the hottest girl in the group(the one that approached him btw). He's a narcissist and his personality is meh. He literally doesn't have any social media and his phone has been broken for weeks too. 

This is an injustice. I know his story isn't fake because when I'm with him this shit happens to him all the time.
He looks like a hitler youth.

but what if her vagina was a parmesan cheese-smelling piece of rotting roast beef due to poor vajayjay genes

:gag:

J

Jordy

MasterFaggot said:
hospen said:
He has gotten laid every single time I've went out with him and sends me snapchats of his lays every fucking week. Life is unfair. 

He was studying in the library, and got approached by 2 sluts when he went outside because a fire alarm went off. He joined their social circle(with guys) and got invited to go out with them. He cucked all those losers and slept with the hottest girl in the group(the one that approached him btw). He's a narcissist and his personality is meh. He literally doesn't have any social media and his phone has been broken for weeks too. 

This is an injustice. I know his story isn't fake because when I'm with him this shit happens to him all the time.
He looks like a hitler youth.

but what if her vagina was a parmesan cheese-smelling piece of rotting roast beef due to poor vajayjay genes

:clap:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Jordy said:
MasterFaggot said:

:clap:
dont underestimate the disgustingness of even a slightly gross vagina vs one that is totally clean and does not smell and looks ok or better
[hr]
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
Isn't this a repost?
it is a repost in that many others have shared stories similar to this

it will not be the last story like this we will hear of

Brutus

King of Chads
MasterFaggot said:
Jordy said:
dont underestimate the disgustingness of even a slightly gross vagina vs one that is totally clean and does not smell and looks ok or better
[hr]
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
Isn't this a repost?

exactly

people think that it's all about fucking the girl with the biggest butt or the biggest boobs or the hottest face, when in reality it's about LTRing a girl with a clean pussy

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Brutus said:
MasterFaggot said:
[hr]

exactly

people think that it's all about fucking the girl with the biggest butt or the biggest boobs or the hottest face, when in reality it's about LTRing a girl with a clean pussy
did you see the thread on the 26 year old guy that took a girl out to hawaii and didnt get laid?

someone in that thread chimed in on how he once went out with this girl who was already in a relationship, and flirted heavily with her a lot (presumably both the male and female in this case were fairly GL)

when it came time for the two to start fooling around, he saw her "disgusting, vile poocay" and continued to describe it in a horrific manner, and said that he actually decided to not have sex with her and just leave because he couldnt continue with it

gross vajayjays are super gross and you will NEVER look at the girl the same again

J

Jordy

MasterFaggot said:
Brutus said:
exactly

did you see the thread on the 26 year old guy that took a girl out to hawaii and didnt get laid?

someone in that thread chimed in on how he once went out with this girl who was already in a relationship, and flirted heavily with her a lot (presumably both the male and female in this case were fairly GL)

when it came time for the two to start fooling around, he saw her "disgusting, vile poocay" and continued to describe it in a horrific manner, and said that he actually decided to not have sex with her and just leave because he couldnt continue with it

gross vajayjays are super gross and you will NEVER look at the girl the same again
he looks 40 tho

pls make a revolutionary thread that debunks all theories and sets new rules

u can do it u know u can

IceCutter

Gigachad
hospen said:
....sends me snapchats of his lays every fucking week...

He literally doesn't have any social media and his phone has been broken for weeks too....

fake fuck

caught you fucking liar, fuck off

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
IceCutter said:
hospen said:
....sends me snapchats of his lays every fucking week...

He literally doesn't have any social media and his phone has been broken for weeks too....

fake fuck

caught you fucking liar, fuck off
lol nice

good detective work yo

// Infolinks