• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My Slayer Friend Cried After his Breakup

zyzz007

Lookism God
My friend who is a slayer refused to give his ex gf money to build a Salon, so she left him.
He called me on the phone crying his eyes out wanting to kill himself.
The whole incident has incredibly shaken him and has cut deep wounds in him.

I dont know if to feel sorry for him or be happy on the inside that I never went through this kind of pain.
I guess being an incel is not all that bad. 
U dont go through hard emotional breakups and bittersweet memories of ur ex
and u are Spiritually clean and not joined to a bunch of whores.

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
asiancel said:
you don't know what a slayer is, bruh

he is the most desired guy in the city and most women want to fuck him and he has fucked countless women. I was in the bedroom next to him when I lived with him, I saw him fucking them.

Viral

Regular
goes through break and never dates again

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
ugly_mong said:
There are no slayers in India, only Indians
But arent u an ugly incel loser urself living in a shithole european country as u urself said? So who are u to talk about india and indians?  :giggle: :giggle:
however
feminism is ruining india making slayers and incels:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtPv7IEhWRA[/video]

Mona

Regular
zyzz007 said:
My friend who is a slayer refused to give his ex gf money to build a Salon, so she left him.

I dont know if to feel sorry for him or be happy on the inside that I never went through this kind of pain.

He probably cried because realized how fake this bitch was and she never loved him.

No woman that would love him would leave him if he refused her money to build a salon.

Back than, a woman would cling to her man even if he was poor. 

He felt something for her and she like a bitch showed her true colors.

He is not crying for her to get back to him. He is crying because she doesn't really care about and never did. 

Women use Chad's for sex. That's the truth.

What's happening now is even Chad's are getting sick of women. Slowly..

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
Mona said:
zyzz007 said:

He probably cried because realized how fake this bitch was and she never loved him.

No woman that would love him would leave him if he refused her money to build a salon.

Back than, a woman would cling to her man even if he was poor. 

He felt something for her and she like a bitch showed her true colors.

He is not crying for her to get back to him. He is crying because she doesn't really care about and never did. 

Women use Chad's for sex. That's the truth.

What's happening now is even Chad's are getting sick of women. Slowly..

:glasses:
Enlightening.
I myself got similar types of women like him wanting to date me but I knew they were loose immoral women so I rejected them.
Women wanted me to club, drink, smoke and do immoral stuff and they looked really fickle. 
So I chose to be alone and now I am here.

I think I made the right choice. I have seen handsome chads get cheated on. These bitches have no loyality or morals today.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Human Abomination said:
I thought people in India all got arranged marriages

India is changing. Feminism and loose morals are creeping in:

zyzz007 said:
Human Abomination said:
I thought people in India all got arranged marriages

India is changing. Feminism and loose morals are creeping in:
Wow that's sad eventually Saudi Arabia will get hit With the western curse

Chadcel

Banned
zyzz007 said:

ur "slayer" friend is "heart broken" over some sloot. more like he's a beta faggot white knight, real dom slayer alfaz NEVER cry over losing some bish.

Browcel

Machine
Most on here have a distorted view on love/sex.

It's natural for a man to want a meaningful, exclusive relationship with a woman.

Sleeping around is not right and should not be idolized. I respect a man more for crying than having a hardened heart and not caring.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Chadcel said:
zyzz007 said:

ur "slayer" friend is "heart broken" over some sloot. more like he's a beta faggot white knight, real dom slayer alfaz NEVER cry over losing some bish.

he has fucked a lot of women in the past and many women still want him including young women and middle age married women. I guess he is a slayer based on looks only although he does act like a bad boy. First time I have seen him this way, he usually moves on quickly from a bitch.

Chadcel

Banned
zyzz007 said:
Chadcel said:

he has fucked a lot of women in the past and many women still want him including young women and middle age married women. I guess he is a slayer based on looks only although he does act like a bad boy. First time I have seen him this way, he usually moves on quickly from a bitch.

he fucked a lot of young hot women and they still want him, and he's CRYING over some mostly like 6/10 gold digging whore? are u sure he isnt making up his slaying? did u see him slay? how u can slay so many hot bishes and CRY over some gold digger?

zyzz007

Lookism God
Chadcel said:
zyzz007 said:

he fucked a lot of young hot women and they still want him, and he's CRYING over some mostly like 6/10 gold digging whore? are u sure he isnt making up his slaying? did u see him slay? how u can slay so many hot bishes and CRY over some gold digger?

He was in a relationship with this girl. Before that, he was slaying and in relationships when not slaying. Yes we lived together, I saw him fucking them lol.

He prob got real feelings for this girl since they were together for like 2 years, I dont think he cheated on her. So I guess even if ur a guy with options if u fall for a bitch, it will still hurt like hell when she dumps u.

Chadcel

Banned
zyzz007 said:
Chadcel said:

He was in a relationship with this girl. Before that, he was slaying and in relationships when not slaying. Yes we lived together, I saw him fucking them lol.

He prob got real feelings for this girl since they were together for like 2 years, I dont think he cheated on her. So I guess even if ur a guy with options if u fall for a bitch, it will still hurt like hell when she dumps u.

no, hes just a beta to the core. if ur a true alpha and have alot of choices of hot non sloot bishes u WOULDNT FEEL A THING when u get dumped. this is the true test of alphaness/betaness

zyzz007

Lookism God
Chadcel said:
zyzz007 said:

no, hes just a beta to the core. if ur a true alpha and have alot of choices of hot non sloot bishes u WOULDNT FEEL A THING when u get dumped. this is the true test of alphaness/betaness

well i guess being alpha means nothing in this generation since he slayed and got women just on looks.