My sister doesn't want to get married. LOL

Harbinger

Normie
She had an argument with my parents today because a Persian guy came over to propose to my sister. My parents agreed as he comes from a good family and that he is good guy. However my sister got angry and annoyed saying get married that shes only 17 and that she wants to focus on her studies. 

My dad has spoken to her and told her that you can just get engaged and get married later. Then when I went into her room she was upset and told her that they are not going to force you to marry this guy so stop being upset.

I'm pretty sure she already has a white boyfriend and the thought of her marrying an ethnic has angered her.  

This is how she looks like.

amogking

Normie
another fap session huh? this guy wants us to talk about his sister so he can jerk off to it

:popcorn:

DOLPHMOGGED

Normie
you should protect your sister from this bullshit u fucking faggot
getting married at 17 is horrible.
wtf. subhumans.

Harbinger

Normie
amogking said:
another fap session huh? this guy wants us to talk about his sister so he can jerk off to it

:popcorn:

[hr]
DOLPHMOGGED said:
you should protect your sister from this bullshit u fucking faggot
getting married at 17 is horrible.
wtf. subhumans.
She will only get engaged at 17 and then when shes like 20 or something then she will get married.

Reflex

Lookism God
your sister looks like bambi

needs a nose job

paulus

Banned
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I'm pretty sure she already has a white boyfriend and the thought of her marrying an ethnic has angered her.  [/font]
Yes its true. Were in love

I think OP its better for her to get engaged now , while her value(looks) is still really high. I'm sure OP doesn't want a situation in which his sister is like a lot of white women in their mid-late 20s with a degree and unable to find a man to settle down with.