My sister and mom said the most redpill thing to me.

JoshG

Normie
I was shirtless in the kitchen and they told me that I had the perfect Victoria Secret model body and that girls would kill to have my body frame. They said that if they imagined me with boobs I'd slay as a female model and I was a good height for it, even measured my hip and waist ratio and said it was ideal. Holy fuck, even my family tells me to trannymaxx. So close to giving up boyos.

:itsover:

JoshG

Normie
Free Dick said:
:jordan:

This definitely happened
It actually did, not even lookism can believe how pathetic I am..

That is pretty shitty tbh but even more incentive to start working out, just start with calisthenics and see what happens. Stay consistent with pushups and pullups and you should be able to build a decent base.

LUFFY

Incel
That's kind of disrespectful to say to a guy

JoshG

Normie
islifereallythatbad? said:
That is pretty shitty tbh but even more incentive to start working out, just start with calisthenics and see what happens. Stay consistent with pushups and pullups and you should be able to build a decent base.
"Yeah bro!!! Just workout!! You only need to be bulky than you can slay all the blonde Stacys you want!!"

[hr]
LUFFY said:
I know. They said sorry after.

celzor

Slayer
My body looked super feminine before I started lifting. I still remember when I were swimming with friends and one guy told me that I looked like a girl from the back lmao. I have waist smaller than hips and also narrow clavicles. Very feminine fat storage too. I also have really long legs even though I am a manlet which is another feminine trait

JoshG

Normie
celzor said:
My body looked super feminine before I started lifting. I still remember when I were swimming with friends and one guy told me that I looked like a girl from the back lmao. I have waist smaller than hips and also narrow clavicles. Very feminine fat storage too. I also have really long legs even though I am a manlet which is another feminine trait
That sounds so fem that it gave me a boner

celzor

Slayer
JoshG said:
"Yeah bro!!! Just workout!! You only need to be bulky than you can slay all the blonde Stacys you want!!"

[hr]
LUFFY said:
We were talking about the guys body not his face

JoshG said:

[hr]
LUFFY said:

LOL Well if you keep the same habits you're gonna be a female model until your metabolism slows later on...Up to you man but I would at least try to start being more active.

LDARcrew00

Slayer
JoshG said:
celzor said:
That sounds so fem that it gave me a boner
imagine what a slayer if you gained 10 kgs tho

JoshG said:
I was shirtless in the kitchen and they told me that I had the perfect Victoria Secret model body and that girls would kill to have my body frame. They said that if they imagined me with boobs I'd slay as a female model and I was a good height for it, even measured my hip and waist ratio and said it was ideal. Holy fuck, even my family tells me to trannymaxx. So close to giving up boyos.

:itsover:

bumpppppp

tor and cope isn't going to save
you :mrgreen: