My room mate is a 6'1 girl

Kendosis

Normie
So I moved back to NYC last week and I'm renting out a room to this girl that is 6'1 maybe taller tbh, this morning I had to ask her to get the cereal for me from the top cupboard and she just looked at me with pity in her eyes and said I should invest in a step stool. Jesus Christ this was the most emasculating moment of my life, if she wasn't a friend of my mother I would be kicking her out right now. Hold me boyos, it's OGRE.

Patrick Star

Coper
Cope, she's probably 5'8 but looks super tall from your garden gnome perspective

Godcel

Slayer
All I read was room mate is a female. Stop being a fag.

Liberated

Norse God
Autists
Just lol @ these high t freakshow women. Just treat her like a circus animal. That's what she is.

Kendosis

Normie
NEET Neanderthal said:
No offence, but she probably views you as nothing more than an annoying talking piece of gum stuck to her shoe.
I have no doubts in mind that she doesn't think that of me.

is she black? i see some huge black chicks, like you just know they're brothers are 6'6 college linebackers

lolfags

Chad
tell her to invest in leg shortening surgery. chances of a 6'+ girl being 6+ are very low, compound that with her chances of getting a 6'6"+ guy, it's ogre for her

zyros

Slayer
Kendosis said:
So I moved back to NYC last week and I'm renting out a room to this girl that is 6'1 maybe taller tbh, this morning I had to ask her to get the cereal for me from the top cupboard and she just looked at me with pity in her eyes and said I should invest in a step stool. Jesus Christ this was the most emasculating moment of my life, if she wasn't a friend of my mother I would be kicking her out right now. Hold me boyos, it's OGRE.
:banderas:

fucking god I would prefer to not eat and fast than to ask that to a girl tbh.

Narrator

Normie
Rotters
Kendosis said:
NEET Neanderthal said:
No offence, but she probably views you as nothing more than an annoying talking piece of gum stuck to her shoe.
I have no doubts in mind that she doesn't think that of me.
:coping:
[hr]
im 5'3 i know the felz

Kendosis

Normie
icantbelieveit said:
is she black? i see some huge black chicks, like you just know they're brothers are 6'6 college linebackers
4/10 black

Average well fed northern European woman = 5'8-5-9. When I went shopping I had to make sure I had good posture in order to not get heightmogged because they were heels too. And I'm 6'2.

Ascent_II

Gigachad
Just spout those BBC memes about how if a girl is that tall she should be on a court, tease her for it. Do you think she likes being as tall or taller than the vast majority of men to which she's attracted?

:jordan:

6'1" is huge for a female, especially in heels. She more than likely has some kinds of insecurities about it.

Then again, maybe it's what you get for not coming on Skype. :turban:

Good luck in ridiculing her boyo.