My room mate is a 6'1 girl

Kendosis

Normie
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
1,222
Reputation
3
So I moved back to NYC last week and I'm renting out a room to this girl that is 6'1 maybe taller tbh, this morning I had to ask her to get the cereal for me from the top cupboard and she just looked at me with pity in her eyes and said I should invest in a step stool. Jesus Christ this was the most emasculating moment of my life, if she wasn't a friend of my mother I would be kicking her out right now. Hold me boyos, it's OGRE.
 

Patrick Star

Coper
Joined
Dec 10, 2016
Messages
566
Reputation
2
Cope, she's probably 5'8 but looks super tall from your garden gnome perspective
 

Godcel

Slayer
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
2,249
Reputation
0
All I read was room mate is a female. Stop being a fag.
 

Liberated

Norse God
Autists
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
2,666
Reputation
467
Just lol @ these high t freakshow women. Just treat her like a circus animal. That's what she is.
 

Kendosis

Normie
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
1,222
Reputation
3
NEET Neanderthal said:
No offence, but she probably views you as nothing more than an annoying talking piece of gum stuck to her shoe.
I have no doubts in mind that she doesn't think that of me.
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Messages
1,507
Reputation
11
is she black? i see some huge black chicks, like you just know they're brothers are 6'6 college linebackers
 

lolfags

Chad
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
4,477
Reputation
4
tell her to invest in leg shortening surgery. chances of a 6'+ girl being 6+ are very low, compound that with her chances of getting a 6'6"+ guy, it's ogre for her
 

zyros

Slayer
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,344
Reputation
10
Kendosis said:
So I moved back to NYC last week and I'm renting out a room to this girl that is 6'1 maybe taller tbh, this morning I had to ask her to get the cereal for me from the top cupboard and she just looked at me with pity in her eyes and said I should invest in a step stool. Jesus Christ this was the most emasculating moment of my life, if she wasn't a friend of my mother I would be kicking her out right now. Hold me boyos, it's OGRE.
:banderas:


fucking god I would prefer to not eat and fast than to ask that to a girl tbh.
 

Narrator

Normie
Rotters
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
1,486
Reputation
2
Kendosis said:
NEET Neanderthal said:
No offence, but she probably views you as nothing more than an annoying talking piece of gum stuck to her shoe.
I have no doubts in mind that she doesn't think that of me.
:coping:
[hr]
im 5'3 i know the felz
 

Kendosis

Normie
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
1,222
Reputation
3
icantbelieveit said:
is she black? i see some huge black chicks, like you just know they're brothers are 6'6 college linebackers
4/10 black
 
Joined
Jun 11, 2016
Messages
1,268
Reputation
4
Average well fed northern European woman = 5'8-5-9. When I went shopping I had to make sure I had good posture in order to not get heightmogged because they were heels too. And I'm 6'2.
 

Ascent_II

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 14, 2016
Messages
7,099
Reputation
7
Just spout those BBC memes about how if a girl is that tall she should be on a court, tease her for it. Do you think she likes being as tall or taller than the vast majority of men to which she's attracted?

:jordan:

6'1" is huge for a female, especially in heels. She more than likely has some kinds of insecurities about it.

Then again, maybe it's what you get for not coming on Skype. :turban:

Good luck in ridiculing her boyo.
 
Top