my rejection rate to acceptance/approval rate is really bad. i guess im an IRL reject

Copenhagen

Slayer
Slayers don't get rejected, ever. They have women going up to them. Just LOL at going up to a woman. If you are making approaches you're doing it wrong.

IRLAccept

Subhuman
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Slayers don't get rejected, ever. They have women going up to them. Just LOL at going up to a woman. If you are making approaches you're doing it wrong.
If you solely let women approach you, you are a confirmed beta

C

Clive

i have girls come up to me and ask me if im looksmaxing

thats when you know youve made it

you should see their face when i say no

purps drank

Slayer
IRLAccept said:

Reverse is true actually, needing to chase after a woman and be the pursuer is a strong sign you need to return to your basement and batten down the hatches.

IRLAccept

Subhuman
purps drank said:
IRLAccept said:

Reverse is true actually, needing to chase after a woman and be the pursuer is a strong sign you need to return to your basement and batten down the hatches.
I am naturally a predator, not the prey.

Wouldnt expect your kind to understand that concept, though

SINGULARITY

Gigachad

LEGIT JUST LOL IF YOURE NOT GETTING APPROACHED

Bulletz

Subhuman
Beta detected 

LOOKISM.NET MODS = IRL REJECTS

IcedEarth

Slayer
max 25% of the women should be compatible with you it means the slayerest slayers should have a 1:4 chance of getting her, yet Janka needs to meet 22 women who gave the phone number to get a lay, so that would be like 60 and most of them ignore you so Paul Janka's real close rate is 1:60 which would be like 1.5%

Bojack

Lookism God
That moment when you realize you are genetic trash.

:cry2:

modified

hairloss expert
IcedEarth said:
max 25% of the women should be compatible with you it means the slayerest slayers should have a 1:4 chance of getting her, yet Janka needs to meet 22 women who gave the phone number to get a lay, so that would be like 60 and most of them ignore you so Paul Janka's real close rate is 1:60 which would be like 1.5%

Why is his rate so low? He's pretty handsome.