My redpill about being part black

P

Pussy Pumper

I never bring it up and if someone asks me my race I just say my white origins. This was embedded in me since I was 4 for being treated different once kids found out I had a mixed mom. It's fucked up but this site is made for no filter truths

I agree, having negro blood is like being infected with social leprosy. Why do people talk to blacks the same they talk to those in wheelchairs or suffering from debilitating illness? Even the most healthy and attractive of blacks get this same reception from most other races. 

It gets to the point where you just can't be bothered supplicating to whites anymore because they're going to treat you as a retard regardless. May as well YOLO it.

Stitches

Banned
Tragic Mulatto Syndrome ITT.  Glad, I don't suffer from issues due to my multiracial background.

Pussy Pumper said:
I never bring it up and if someone asks me my race I just say my white origins. This was embedded in me since I was 4 for being treated different once kids found out I had a mixed mom. It's fucked up but this site is made for no filter truths

That makes you a quarter black moron, so in other words your not even black.