My Ratings on Reddit

zyzz007

Lookism God
Uploaded my pics within the span of 6-8 months on reddit and these are the results
One Male - 2.5/10
One Female - 4/10
One Female - 5/10
One Female - 5/10
One Female -5/10
One Female -5/10
One Male - 5/10
One Male -5/10
One Female - 6.5/10
One Female - 7-7.5/10
Two Females -8/10
One Female - 10/10 and wants to Marry me.

Should I be happy or kill myself???

zyzz007

Lookism God
sephon said:
the only rating that matters is the Seph(TM) rating. pm.
lol if u think Im gona do that. U mite rate me badly out of spite since we had a little tussle eariler.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
sephon said:
the only rating that matters is the Seph(TM) rating. pm.
lol if u think Im gona do that. U mite rate me badly out of spite since we had a little tussle eariler.
Look at you only bitching about the negative because one guy said you were a 2.5

I don't think if you've noticed you autist, but you were rated 5/10+ way more than being sub 5, so you being "so ugly" as you describe yourself as being is pure bullshit, and fraud. You obviously are better looking than most, but have shit self esteem.

zyzz007

Lookism God
whywoulditmatter said:
2 Females said 8/10?

Slayer.
Yeh I have their pics too. They wanted a correct ratings since beta males were overinflating their ratings. They wanted someone blunt to rate them. I gave them harsh ratings too like 4 and 5 lol.

nochin

Incel
80% of men get rated BELOW AVERAGE by women (i.e. 1/10-4/10). your average rating by women is 6.375.
you are within the top 10% of men. fuck you. leave this board and get treated for BDD.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
sephon said:
zyzz007 said:
i don't hold grudges rofl

whywoulditmatter said:
I'd ask you to rate me, but too many douchebags on here leak out photos.
i've already seen you and rated you didn't i?
Nope, you haven't

low iqcel

Incel
nochin said:
80% of men get rated BELOW AVERAGE by women (i.e. 1/10-4/10). your average rating by women is 6.375.
you are within the top 10% of men. fuck you. leave this board and get treated for BDD.

It's Reddit they usually blue pill people

zyzz007

Lookism God
low iqcel said:
nochin said:

this.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
sephon said:
whywoulditmatter said:
I forgot what you rated me. What do you recommend?
wraparound shotgun implant to da balls tbh
Fuck you. All you non believers can eat a dick.

As I said before, when I turn into a true Alpha Male you will bow the fuck down.

zyzz007

Lookism God
whywoulditmatter said:
sephon said:
wraparound shotgun implant to da balls tbh
Fuck you. All you non believers can eat a dick.

As I said before, when I turn into a true Alpha Male you will bow the fuck down.
are u implying ur gona go ER?

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
Uploaded my pics within the span of 6-8 months on reddit and these are the results
One Male - 2.5/10
One Female - 4/10
One Female - 5/10
One Female - 5/10
One Female -5/10
One Female -5/10
One Male - 5/10
One Male -5/10
One Female - 6.5/10
One Female - 7-7.5/10
Two Females -8/10
One Female - 10/10 and wants to Marry me.

Should I be happy or kill myself???

It's hard to say, given they were posted on Reddit. Probably some bluepill mixed in with trolls.

ThePolygamist said:
is ur face really that bad?
post pic ffs, nobody cares
Doesn't matter how good or bad his face is, posting pics here isn't a good idea, unfortunately. 

Don't post your pic, @"zyzz007" .

low iqcel said:
nochin said:

Magic

Chad
nochin said:
No..just no. I use those Reddit subs a lot and that's not how it works. And you definitely don't take averages of rates, unless you account for all variables. This is just not true sorry. 

Those rates are not great considering Reddit rates much more generously than you people do. And bdd? Is this bluepillism.net or lookism.net?

Finally, let's be honest, he's Indian, meaning he's more than likely sub 6 by white standards. Indian people are just not that attractive, to whites at least. So 4 is accurate most likely

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
Ascent said:
Post pics.
:fingerwave:

Good call, bruv.

Magic said:
nochin said:
No..just no. I use those Reddit subs a lot and that's not how it works. And you definitely don't take averages of rates, unless you account for all variables. This is just not true sorry. 

Those rates are not great considering Reddit rates much more generously than you people do. And bdd? Is this bluepillism.net or lookism.net?

Finally, let's be honest, he's Indian, meaning he's more than likely sub 6 by white standards. Indian people are just not that attractive, to whites at least. So 4 is accurate most likely

It's possible that he could reach a "6". @"zyzz007" , how is your eye area- infraorbital rims, & scleral show, in particular?