My Pizza suggestions for HEROIN, seen as he is a BORN LOSER

Invisible

King of Chads
Dude is a 7/10 19 year old but isn't driven enough to talk to women. Everything I advise him to do, is met with resistance.

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]APPROACH WOMEN = nah that's beta/not done in Russia[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]MAKE A TINDER = I don't have a camera/need social picks[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]DO X = Nah I can't.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Despite having looks, he just isn't BORN TO WIN. It's okay, @"HEROIN" . I'm not mad at you. EMBRACE THE LOSERDOM THAT DEFINES YOU. Even with a 7/10 face you are finding excuses not to slay. What else is there to be said? You just don't want it enough. You are constantly waiting to be told: "JUST SIT DOWN WATCHING MTV WITH YOUR TONGUE ON YOUR MOUTHROOF AND A VIRGIN JAILBAIT WILL CRASH THROUGH YOUR WINDOW AND FUCK YOU". That ain't gonna happen, nigga.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]You don't want to make it happen. You have friends and apparently can't get them to go to clubs/parties with you to help you out? You aren't built for this, bro.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Like I said in my last post:[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]BORN LOSER. You don't want to win. Don't fight it, bro. Just EMBRACE IT AND GO ORDER A PIZZA. I advise a Meat Feast. Probably get stuffed crust and some garlic bread, seeen as you needn't have fresh breath. Who are you going to be talking to? That's right. Nobody. Do you get free 2L Coke with it? Get some hot wings too.[/font][/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]DON'T TORTURE YOURSELF ANYMORE WITH HOW TO GET TALKING TO JAILBAITS WITHOUT TALKING TO THEM FIRST. JUST EAT!!!!!![/font][/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]RELAX, BROTHER. YOU GOT THIS! Dip into your trust fund and order this bad boy. It won't even make a dent in your trust fund.[/font][/font]

[/font]
[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]NO MORE STRESS, FINGER LICKING GOOD.[/font][/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Prove me wrong[/font][/font]