My phenotype has no appeal WHATSOEVER.

Weaselface

Coper
I've always known that I'm ugly, but I used to think that—perhaps—I could look acceptable in some fashion and to some sort of people; but ever since way back when I started to record myself in Kent-tier logs to see myself in motion I realised that my face is irredeemable: short ramus & mandible, shit submental region, norwooding, NCT, no zygos to speak of, small skull, forward-head-posture, narrow palate, and crooked teeth.

This site is just a place of hyperbole for some, but I cry over my fate every so often.

Ascent

Normie
Weaselface said:
I've always known that I'm ugly, but I used to think that—perhaps—I could look acceptable in some fashion and to some sort of people; but ever since way back when I started to record myself in Kent-tier logs to see myself in motion I realised that my face is irredeemable: short ramus & mandible, shit submental region, norwooding, NCT, no zygos to speak of, small skull, forward-head-posture, narrow palate, and crooked teeth.

This site is just a place of hyperbole for some, but I cry over my fate every so often.

@"Manuel"