Sean

Banned
They always piss me off. Not saying mexican girls dont piss me off. They do also but the girls that like me enough to sleep with me always gave me respect. White girls disrespect you to the point where youre about to end it all. The last semi long white woman i dated i ended up trashing her place and getting a restraining order.

I shit in her backyard too and threw trash everywhere from her gsrbage can. I was that fucking pissed about her lack of respect.

Sean

Banned
Im not attracted to white girls anymore. Theyre always full of themselves.

Mexican women were more affectionate.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Sean said:
They always piss me off. Not saying mexican girls dont piss me off. They do also but the girls that like me enough to sleep with me always gave me respect. White girls disrespect you to the point where youre about to end it all. The last semi long white woman i dated i ended up trashing her place and getting a restraining order.

I shit in her backyard too and threw trash everywhere from her gsrbage can. I was that fucking pissed about her lack of respect.
youre right about white women having smelly vaginas though

like, if i get one whiff of something unpleasant from their vagina, the attraction is OVER

marty

Slayer
Sean said:
Im not attracted to white girls anymore. Theyre always full of themselves.

Mexican women were more affectionate.
Excellent coping skills.

// Infolinks