• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My parents have the American Dream

swaggyp1

Hagas Lo Que Te Da La Gana
HQNP
to slave away in a chinese takeout restaurant for 12 hours a day, 6 days a week (formerly 7 for 20 years)

:cage:

HOW MAY I HELP YOU

GENERAL TSO COMBO OKAY

:cage:

swaggyp1

HQNP
Shameless said:
HHow much they make a year?

very little srs 

but they don't have fluent english or any marketable skills, so that's all they can do

everyone from their part of china owns a chinese restaurant, since that was what people intended to immigrate here for, to make money by working in the restaurant industry

when they came to America, they thought they were going to strike it rich and thought America was a miracleland where your dreams come true

Shameless

PSL Hall of Fame
Shitposters
Help them market better and make better looking food

ascendi

Regular
Fuck that first pic looks good need that. And yeah your post is very true, JFL at how most people think most immigrant success stories is the norm. Most immigrants will be very depressed working long hours because muh hard work and muh culture. When in reality there wives and daughters fuck Tyrone and Chad. The absolute miserable state of immigrants in places like NYC can blow your mind these people look like they want to kill themselves 24/7.

swaggyp1

HQNP
ascendi said:
Fuck that first pic looks good need that. And yeah your post is very true, JFL at how most people think most immigrant success stories is the norm. Most immigrants will be very depressed working long hours because muh hard work and muh culture. When in reality there wives and daughters fuck Tyrone and Chad. The absolute miserable state of immigrants in places like NYC can blow your mind these people look like they want to kill themselves 24/7.

ascendi

Regular
swaggyp1 said:
ascendi said:

What are you implying? And do you eat that restaurant food a lot? I would prob be fat as fuck if my parents had a restaurant like that growing up. Would be delicious tho.

swaggyp1

HQNP
ascendi said:
swaggyp1 said:

What are you implying? And do you eat that restaurant food a lot? I would prob be fat as fuck if my parents had a restaurant like that growing up. Would be delicious tho.

That it's hard monotonous work

And yes, I spent my puberty eating chicken broccoli, white rice, and playing basketball and wrestling, along with no drugs or alcohol - good development 

I think the reason why people look so much worse now is because of malnutrition, and drinking/doing drugs during growth