• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My parents bought a coffee machine and it improved my quality of life by so much

White God

Regular
I'm sure I'll eventually experience hedonic adaption, but until that happens I'm in a state of bliss every morning when I wake up and make myself a nice cafe quality coffee.

Just :lol:  if you're not having one of these every morning:

just lol. wait till you have to come down from caffeine tolerance.
10 suicidal, ER threads per minute.

alien

Machine
Rotters
I have coffee (instant so not as strong) every day. And look at my nihilistic, melancholy, sometimes suicidal post content...

I drank coffee every day for the past 10+ years.

When I was workcelling, I had two cups of coffee. That didn't help. But two cups of coffee might actually help for NEETceling since I'm expending less energy and experiencing less stress. But I'm in a constant downer, lethargic, melancholy mood.

Makes me too fucked up, even at low doses. I start sweating heavily after consuming coffe/pills/energy drinks.

I consume 400mg caffeine everyday. It used to give me bad anxiety but now it doesn't even faze me, I just get a nice buzz for a couple hours and feel good the rest of the day.

Dontel

Joke
What make/model?

That's quite some ethnic crockery for a White God

White God

Regular
Dontel said:
What make/model?

That's quite some ethnic crockery for a White God

silly negro thats a Google pic. And my machine just some basic Breville thing. I don't think the kind of machine even matters as long as it's the type that lets you use ground coffee. The coffee machines that use "pods" are shit. Definitely invented by a Jew.