• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My online game character got rejected by another player's character

I was playing neverwinter nights 1 online on a roleplay server. My character, a monk (think white shaolin monk with hair and stubble and supernatural strength and skills) with a slayer physique and face, met a cute blonde girl and then began wooing her. When he went for the kiss, she took a step back, said she was surprised and she needed to "think about it". Since the setting was medieval, I thought it felt appropriate for her to take her time. So the two of them went to 2 dates. At the end of the second date, she said that she thought of my monk as one of here rare friends, but that she didn't think of him the way he did her.

Funny that although it's just avatars on a screen, and though it's probably another guy behind the screen, it stings as though I got rejected irl. I don't even know if I want to come back to the server now, even though I've recently become one of the most powerful players by playing all day long this week

6ft3Incel

Joke

FuckThis

Rotter
Lol friendzoning guys is so fun. 

I dont blame him or her