My oneitis is literally perfect in every way

Feelsbrah

Banned
If before I met her I could have described my perfect girl to you guys I would have described her personality down to a T.   Shes literally like a special angel sent from heaven just for me and a 10/10 princess.   Her phenotype isnt the objectively super hot Nordic or waspy type girl but shes got a cute unique nerdy look that I absolutely adore.  I really would like to be a beta who does everything for her in exchange for her company and maybe the occassional kiss in the sunset

Feelsbrah

Banned
I understand if pretty girls dont wanna have sex with me.  Im a beta and they crave alpha cock I get that, they deserve alpha cock as a reward for being pretty.   I wish one would allow me to date her I wouldnt want any sex at all or anything sexual I dont deserve it thats for Chads.   Id give her all the emotional support she needed, money and gifts and company akl just in exchange for her hanging out with me.   At most I would ask for a kiss and there would be no tongues oflr anything just a peck and thats it thats all I deserve and only as an occassional treat wuen Ive been good after taking her on a really nice date.   Chad can have her pussy any time he wants and cum insixe her bareback I dont ask for that obviously I want it but I know ai dont serave it so1  I dont ask for it, all I ask for is her company and to let me be a perfect lind loving boyfriend for her while she is free to give her oussy to who ever she wants ( obviously not me aim fine with thta)