My observation of lookism thus far

IRLAccept

Subhuman
All I see is some fucking retard calling others retards.

Some fucking wannabe male fufu model that thinks I can't take his bitch.

Ethnic rejects hiding behind girl avis.. The rest of you fairies just dance around this place like little fucking ballerinas

flush yourselves

purps drank

Slayer
Just settle in boyo. Go ahead and order yourself a strong lock to put on your basement door as well.

kevlin

Subhuman
u sound like an IRL reject why are u using such harsh language calm down it just a forum bro

IRLAccept

Subhuman
purps drank said:
Just settle in boyo. Go ahead and order yourself a strong lock to put on your basement door as well.
Only when I feel depressed I will sign on here. It will help value my life more.
[hr]
kevlin said:
u sound like an IRL reject why are u using such harsh language calm down it just a forum bro

You like men now. I know.  That doesn't mean you need to act feminine too

purps drank

Slayer
IRLAccept said:
purps drank said:
Only when I feel depressed I will sign on here. It will help value my life more.

How's your maxilla though?

IRLAccept

Subhuman
purps drank said:
IRLAccept said:

Speak english, i don't understand dialect of IRL REJECT

kevlin

Subhuman
dude i dont even lift and my forearm is bigger then ur biceps.  IRl accept. who u calling who feminine now pencil arms?

IRLAccept

Subhuman
kevlin said:
dude i dont even lift and my forearm is bigger then ur biceps.  IRl accept. who u calling who feminine now pencil arms?
Who am I calling feminine?

This guy..

allindaeyes

Banned
OP : Gymcel ( aka the biggest copers who cant get laid without gymceling, what they become IRL ), looks anorexic, confirmed low iq and class

IRLAccept

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:
OP : Gymcel ( aka the biggest copers who cant get laid without gymceling, what they become IRL ), looks anorexic, confirmed low iq and class
I can tell you're ethnic.  You probably scare women of your own race away.

purps drank

Slayer
IRLAccept said:
purps drank said:

Look this guy

See how the bones are retruded, which is why he's so ugly, he's well on his way to developing nasolabial folds and his eyes have terrible support so he just overall looks like shit.

IRLAccept

Subhuman
purps drank said:
IRLAccept said:

Look this guy

See how the bones are retruded, which is why he's so ugly, he's well on his way to developing nasolabial folds and his eyes has terrible support so he just overall looks like shit.
Yet he pulls way hotter girls than you ever will. Lol

purps drank

Slayer
IRLAccept said:
purps drank said:

Look this guy

See how the bones are retruded, which is why he's so ugly, he's well on his way to developing nasolabial folds and his eyes has terrible support so he just overall looks like shit.
Just lol that basement dwelling cretin has absolutely no clue what a civilian vagina feels like

allindaeyes

Banned
IRLAccept said:
allindaeyes said:
ok m8. FUnny enough ur probably a wog or some shit trying to pass off as white, they are the BIGGEST gymcels where I am, and arabs. AKA people that chase white women ( even though wasp women are trash in looks, med women are actually better lmfao ). Btw im loved and worshipped by my own race, and the guys are jealous of me, its fucked up though and I dont interact with many for this reason. BTW even asians loving other races is rare here lmfao

IRLAccept

Subhuman
purps drank said:
IRLAccept said:
Just lol that basement dwelling cretin has absolutely no clue what a civilian vagina feels like
Well we all know you don't since you prefer men's assholes instead

kevlin

Subhuman
why is IRLaccept going all cyber bully in this thread for

he must not be accepted IRL he is posting on this forum on a SATURDAY NIGHT after all

losers

purps drank

Slayer
IRLAccept said:
purps drank said:
:facepalm:

Invasion of the low iq aspies

IRLAccept

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:
IRLAccept said:
ok m8. FUnny enough ur probably a wog or some shit trying to pass off as white, they are the BIGGEST gymcels where I am, and arabs. AKA people that chase white women ( even though wasp women are trash in looks, med women are actually better lmfao ). Btw im loved and worshipped by my own race, and the guys are jealous of me, its fucked up though and I dont interact with many for this reason
Didn't read lol

But I suggest you stop using male models face shots as your avi before you even try to say anything to me... Aka, someone who is better looking and just over-all better than you
[hr]
purps drank said:
IRLAccept said:
:facepalm:

Invasion of the low iq aspies
Only people that try to insult others IQ's are ethnics, usually asian or indian... Nobody cares
[hr]
kevlin said:
why is IRLaccept going all cyber bully in this thread for

he must not be accepted IRL he is posting on this forum on a SATURDAY NIGHT after all

losers
I've been like this all day. Idk its just some fucking jolt of energy came upon me.

Plus its raining hard af outside.

Don't get cheeky w me kevlin, I will wreck u m8 i sware on me mum