my nuts have shrivelled to grapes

sadburger

Regular
and im getting fat, hair is disappearing, bones are weak like rubber, can't get hard like i used to or maintain what i can muster, regardless of sleep i am constantly drained and energyless.. i feel 150..
itll be interesting to see the next blood test results, my test feels like its lowering by the day.
whatever the results ill probably have to blk market some retardedlyu expensive shit to stick in my ass all the time just to function while rotting.. i think this is the last fuking straw.. jsut had to fuking happen to me.. how much worse cna it get.. fuk i just remembered i had a nitemare of my head being almost hairless last night too..

Danny the chav

Champion
Maybe you won't have the burden of even waking up at all in the morning (or afternoon knowing u)

sadburger

Regular
Danny the chav said:
Maybe you won't have the burden of even waking up at all in the morning (or afternoon knowing u)

yes the enxt stage in the rotting might just be my body giving up entirely, and then i will be thankful

but until then its jus tmiserable

ketzdinio said:
raisin balls

its not funny faget

ketzdinio

Rotter
sadburger said:
Danny the chav said:

yes the enxt stage in the rotting might just be my body giving up entirely, and then i will be thankful

ketzdinio said:
raisin balls

its not funny faget

im sorry

sadburger

Regular
ketzdinio said:
sadburger said:

its not funny faget

im sorry

i forgive u

i know u mean well :)

ketzdinio

Rotter
sadburger said:
ketzdinio said:

i forgive u

i know u mean well :)

ur damn right. I have not forgotten about it from earlier this year