my neglectful parents ruined my fucking life

L

life ruined

I broke my nose when i was younger, and as a result of the countless nights of mouth-breathing and sleeping on one side for optimum breathing, my face is severely long and asymmetric to the point of a deformity. 

I looked at pictures of me at 10 with my brother and cousin, all of us has perfect development at the time and very similar facial form. My cousin is now a legit 8+ and brother is not far behind. Both now have a fwhr of 2+ while i'm sitting a 1.6.

I am not exaggerating.

these constraints will keep me bellow a 5/10 no matter what surgeries i get.

I can't fucking live like this, seriously.

assburger

Gigachad
if i had decent parents i proabbly wudnt be here
[hr]
semi-cope

kibo

Chad
i dont think mouth breathing can deform your face extremely alot lol
if its severly long it probably means you were supposed to have it long and eggy
mouth breathing made it little more worse which is horribly shitty since you didnt have luxury for it

L

life ruined

AlwaysLearning said:
[img=409x516]
not really comfortable showing pics but imagine this guy with a narrower face, shorter chin, big lips and thin, un-syllable hair, and brown eyes/brows.
[hr]
kibo said:
if its severly long it probably means you were supposed to have it long and eggy
mouth breathing made it little more worse which is horribly shitty since you didnt have luxury for it
People used to think me and my cousin were twins when we were younger and our mid-faces were identical. can you think of another explanation?

kibo

Chad
life ruined said:
AlwaysLearning said:
[img=409x516]
not really comfortable showing pics but imagine this guy with a narrower face, shorter chin, big lips and thin, un-syllable hair, and brown eyes/brows.
[hr]
kibo said:
People used to think me and my cousin were twins when we were younger and our mid-faces were identical. can you think of another explanation?
i am mouth breather with typical awful  mouth breathing face too
losttuna mouthbreathed too but his broad face genes saved him from its influence,
we were very vulnerable to environment,our weak genes(relative to our specific situation) required proper environment and strong support
 i do believe mouth breathing can fuck you up severely if you are very prone to it
my point is,even if it fucked us up severely,genes are to be blamed alot(so i am changing point compared to previous post  :popcorn: )
allergies and crap like that are not sole matter of genes,environment creates them,like mother using toxic chemistry to keep you in clean environment and thus fucking up your immune system
its epigenetics always=genetics+envoirment
look at this example=my mensa iq slayer friend had his mother smoke during pregnancy and he still ended up as mogging machine.His genes were very immune on everything which environment provided as treat to him.
Whereas we were unlucky to have it bad precisely there where was threat existing.
We might have stronger genes than him for some other life style(i have very strong immune system when it comes to bacterias  for example) but when it comes to this life,our genes werent fit for it

dentists and doctors fucked up job when it comes to me,proper assistence would aid my genes not to mess horribly like they did mess up
dont blame your parents too much,no one knew mouth breathing is treat that much

L

life ruined

kibo said:
life ruined said:
[img=409x516]
[hr]

i am mouth breather with typical awful  mouth breathing face too
losttuna mouthbreathed too but his broad face genes saved him from its influence,
we were very vulnerable to environment,our weak genes(relative to our specific situation) required proper environment and strong support
 i do believe mouth breathing can fuck you up severely if you are very prone to it
my point is,even if it fucked us up severely,genes are to be blamed alot(so i am changing point compared to previous post  :popcorn: )
allergies and crap like that are not sole matter of genes,environment creates them,like mother using toxic chemistry to keep you in clean environment and thus fucking up your immune system
its epigenetics always=genetics+envoirment
look at this example=my mensa iq slayer friend had his mother smoke during pregnancy and he still ended up as mogging machine.His genes were very immune on everything which environment provided as treat to him.
Whereas we were unlucky to have it bad precisely there where was threat existing.
We might have stronger genes than him for some other life style(i have very strong immune system when it comes to bacterias  for example) but when it comes to this life,our genes werent fit for it

dentists and doctors fucked up job when it comes to me,proper assistence would aid my genes not to mess horribly like they did mess up
dont blame your parents too much,no one knew mouth breathing is treat that much
I think i can blame my parents for not getting my nose fixed. I am certain its what caused the asymmetry which is half of it. I agree with you on the gene stuff.

Browcel

Chad
Stop mouth breathing and start mewing ASAP. Sleep with tape over your mouth so you cant mouthbreath in your sleep. Look in my thread history if you want more info on mewing.

L

life ruined

Browcel said:
Stop mouth breathing and start mewing ASAP. Sleep with tape over your mouth so you cant mouthbreath in your sleep. Look in my thread history if you want more info on mewing.

i stopped mouth breathing and corrected tongue posture a year ago. started chewing falim last month. seen some gains (i think)