My mum just said the most DISGUSTING bluepill statement

We were talking about a friend of mine who is incel, and how he has now spent almost three years in college now without getting a gf. She then said "his problem is the same as yours- he objectifies girls and sees them as sex objects" "It's a huge turnoff no wonder girls don't like you".

No words

No nothing

Just  :suicide:

FireHaze

Gigachad
Nothing enrages me more than statements like that. Thugs objectify women all the time and they have no problem with getting laid.

elm said:
actually she redpilled you. free translation: if youre nto a 6.5 220 lb chad, dont even think about getting sexual with a female. LOL, redpill mother itt
I attempted to describe how the girls threw themselves at the good looking jocks in high school and last year at college, but she just said it was bullshit and that "no girl wants to be used". How the FUCK can people be this delusional. God it makes me feel like going sodini. The just world hypothesis is belong angering. Nope I'm not incel due to being genetic garbage, but due to "objectifying women". Classic feminist shaming technique.

Reflex

Lookism God
mums are stupid and breed feminist bs