My mom gives a bluepill overload pt2

Tonight it was: "if you just accepted yourself for who you are, then others would too". Also "all guys are skinny at 20". 

Just fucking end it. You CAN'T win with bluepillers. They are so deeply embedded in their coping mechanisms that they can't be saved.

Anakind

King of Chads
Chris Hemsworth said:
Tonight it was: "if you just accepted yourself for who you are, then others would too". Also "all guys are skinny at 20".

[hr]
RodgerRabbit said:
My above average looking upper middle class roommate keeps telling me it's his attitude & smile.  :giggle:
When I had cystic acne at around 18 and my frame looked even more Auschwitz than today the girls in my class told me I would need to show some confidence and engage in social interactions more.   :lol:

dat feel

Lookism God
If I could I would legit sentence your mom to 20 years of hard labor in a penitentiary until she realizes her crime and repents

not properly caring for you is a crime itself, which means not ensuring you are 6' 180lbs @ 10% bodyfat by 18, but refusing to acknowledge her crime is too much. the insult might even be greater than the injury

i would be furious and go apeshit

chadD24

Slayer
lol at you being skinny. thats your fault not yoru moms

Anakind

King of Chads
chadD24 said:
How is it his fault when his parents fed him a low fat / high sugar diet during childhood?

Anakind said:
chadD24 said:
How is it his fault when his parents fed him a low fat / high sugar diet during childhood?
Legit

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6298507

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]there was a significant decrease in serum total testosterone concentrations[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22804876[/font][/SIZE]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Glucose ingestion induces a significant reduction in total and free T levels in men[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=large][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]But enviroment(diet) doesn't matter remember? Genetics control everything(even though science says otherwise) :lol: [/font][/font]

chadD24

Slayer
Anakind said:
chadD24 said:
well thats true.. my mom made good homecooked dinners and always feed me lots of protein. i had friend in elementary school whose mom would feed us hotpockets and icecream for dinner. he said he ate that like every night and at the time i thought she was tight as fuck.. come high school that kid turned out the biggest looking malnourished incel ive ever seen

op never said whether his parents feed him junkfood as a child or not. maybe they feed him well as a kid but he just eats like a bird and is too lazy to bulk

Anakind

King of Chads
ColezRightFoot said:
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=large][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]But enviroment(diet) doesn't matter remember? Genetics control everything(even though science says otherwise) :lol: [/font][/font][/size]
One of the greatest coping mechanisms in this forum. That way they can continue binging at Dunkin Donut's with a good conscience and blame heart disease on genetics. :lol:

Anakind said:
ColezRightFoot said:
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=large][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]But enviroment(diet) doesn't matter remember? Genetics control everything(even though science says otherwise) :lol: [/font][/font][/size]
One of the greatest coping mechanisms in this forum. That way they can continue binging at Dunkin Donut's with a good conscience and blame heart disease on genetics. :lol:
:banderas:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is so true. Reminds me of the threads where they say slayers can eat whatever and stay lean and sub 8%bf. :giggle: