My modified SARPE procedure for chad zygos and cheek bones (PIC)

Achillesheel

Subhuman
View attachment 9View attachment 9so pretty much I've been researching the effects of getting a sarpe procedure and was wondering why do most people who get it not notice any changes in the widening of the cheek bones. What you need is a modified SARPE procedure that frees the cheek bones. This is done with two horizontal cuts along the cheekbones which frees them and allows them to expand. This variation would give you wider cheekbones and probably a rotation of the cheek bones as well to give them more forward projection as well from the profile view. Since the maxilla is fixated at the top and is being expanded from the lower portion, the tension between the 2 sides would cause the widening to be outwards and upwards.
 The second variation is if you also include a cut on the zygomatic bone (extra cut is in blue), but I dont think it would be done since the stability of the maxilla would weaken with only the nasal bone area keeping the whole structure together during the expansion.

modified

hairloss expert
I have never seen a single impressive before after cheekbone surgery. Not one.

Achillesheel

Subhuman
modified said:
I have never seen a single impressive before after cheekbone surgery. Not one.
This method could probably get the job done. After thinking about it, I think the second variation would be alot better cuz then you dont have the zygomatic bone limiting the widening.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad

Lighting & angles are obviously different, but that's a pretty impressive change given how fucked up her mouth was, & how little zygo projection she had in the "before."