• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My maxilla is obviously fine...

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
104
this thread is useless without pics...






















































im ugly :(
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
71
My maxilla is a borderline-prognathic, but my mandible is fucked-up.
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
104
JustTheWayYouAre said:
My maxilla is a borderline-prognathic, but my mandible is fucked-up.

then fix it you subhuman
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
104
JustTheWayYouAre said:

 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
71
It doesn't change the fact the curvature of my occlusal plane is deep, the retroclination of the teeth (because of the previous camouflage) creates the impression of a narrow arch, the philtrum is optically long due to upturned nose, etc.

But the mandible is fucked up.
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
873
Reputation
2
A recessed mandible automatically makes you look Beta.

To fix it if you have the guts for bsso
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
71
Finasteroid said:
A recessed mandible automatically makes you look Beta.

To fix it if you have the guts for bsso

I am running stubble game. I have a dual bite, and the resting position of my bite + facial hair render the output that is somewhat acceptable. The thing is my mandible is fine measurement-wise, it's the protruding maxilla and orthodontically flared lower incisors causing the issue.
 
Top