• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My lower thirds sucks all my motivation out

paulus

Banned
Honestly whenever i see or think about my lower third i just want lay down and rot

Destroys my life tbh

lolatmylife

Regular
Yeah mines pretty bad as well. Have you thought of growing a beard out?

Mewer

Joke
beard transplantation is the solution

pn me a pic of your lower third

ugliest

Champion
paulus we were actually jocking when we said that your lower third sucks in that thread you made with pic LOL,
it looks good as fuck you depressed mentalcel narcissist that only wants best or death(just like me)

• Banned

paulus

Banned
Mewer said:

I will never post or share a pic of me

Too ugly tbh

Mewer

Joke
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
lono said:
So posting here every day for the last year was a perfect, genius decision.

Get the fuck out of here you whiny cunt.

You salivate over thoughts of killing your own mother.

You're sick. Might not be your fault but you're still sick.

Legit man.

This site brings the worst of people

Even worse than 4chan in some cases.

stfu you coping tranny.

those future incels are non NT because their mom treats them like shit behind closed doors.

What I have been saying is that you shouldnt compare yourself to the sort of people that have been given everything in life. Instead try to make the best out of your life.

I don't believe in a just world. If the world was fair I wouldnt be here. I know not everyone is going to succeed.

Posting here was to get some info I needed and still need more, as well as an outlet for my frustration 

During that time I have consulted with 4 max fac docs, gotten on roids, and had my tits cut off... So progress has been made 

And it's funny u choose to stoop down to remarking about me being "sick" simply when u know I'm right . Ignorant nigger

paulus said:
Mewer said:

Too ugly tbh

Sounds like you have BDD. So why don't you grow a beard/get a beard transplant?

• Banned

paulus

Banned
Mewer said:
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
Posting here was to get some info I needed and still need more, as well as an outlet for my frustration 

During that time I have consulted with 4 max fac docs, gotten on roids, and had my tits cut off... So progress has been made 

And it's funny u choose to stoop down to remarking about me being "sick" simply when u know I'm right . Ignorant nigger

paulus said:

Too ugly tbh

Sounds like you have BDD. So why don't you grow a beard/get a beard transplant?

Tell this measurement nr.16 tbh

lolatmylife

Regular
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Masseter muscle thickness was positively correlated with the mandibular ramus height (Cd-Go), and the thickness of the alveolar process and that of the mandibular symphysis. It is therefore suggested that masticatory function influences the morphology of the mandible.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]PMID: 9825556[/font]

Defeat

Megastar
these kids could look like prime gandy and still be making a rhino consult

and by kids i mean mongs

paulus

Banned
lolatmylife said:
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Masseter muscle thickness was positively correlated with the mandibular ramus height (Cd-Go), and the thickness of the alveolar process and that of the mandibular symphysis. It is therefore suggested that masticatory function influences the morphology of the mandible.[/font]

Ryan gosling has literally zero ramus but goodlike lower third height

lolatmylife

Regular
paulus said:
lolatmylife said:

Ryan gosling has literally zero ramus but goodlike lower third height

Anterior facial height can grow for different reasons correct? It doesn't HAVE to be from masseter thickness, but it's one of the things we can influence as people post puberty.

Genetics, T, HGH