• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

my looks have taken a massive hit by my hair thinning

WALL_ET

Truecels
half day unwashed and i look like 30 yo baldcel running cover up game, i have noticed how much this screws me lately i would look so much better with dense straight hair

i dont have the energy to fight this problem neither it is possible so i just let it like this . fml

WALL_ET

Truecels
im considering lasering that shit and getting a hair system

WALL_ET

Truecels
what abt hair transplant
i actually dont know, but im thin in the entire scalp, ht would only help in the recessed areas and the hair would be small besides im predisposed to go bald in the entire scalp ig. hair system hair looks dense at least idk how i would fill the sides tho and how much its gonna cost.

i actually dont know, but im thin in the entire scalp, ht would only help in the recessed areas and the hair would be small besides im predisposed to go bald in the entire scalp ig. hair system hair looks dense at least idk how i would fill the sides tho and how much its gonna cost.
How does the hair system work

xhanz

Regular
Rotters
Wash your hair with cold water and no shampoo and your hair will look thick for at least 4 days tbh

xhanz

Regular
Rotters
im considering lasering that shit and getting a hair system
actually never thought of that to be honest
laser + hair system might be legit.

You will definitely save a lot of time, less maintenance etc,,,

but what if there is a solution one day and you can reverse all the hair you have lost?

WALL_ET

Truecels
How does the hair system work

but what if there is a solution one day and you can reverse all the hair you have lost?
idk man, what should i be doing until then, i expect to lose a lot of hair too in the next 2-3 years. i legit look like dogshit at 1 day unwashed even if i wash and go outside the humidity and the air makes me look bald again

WALL_ET

Truecels
Wash your hair with cold water and no shampoo and your hair will look thick for at least 4 days tbh
if i dont use shampoo they will remain oily, i wont even be able to dry them properly also with the cold water

they gain decent volume when i blow them w the hairdryer but it doesnt last

WALL_ET

Truecels

my hair looks like that now but the hair is even shorter more in the sides, like i have more hair in the middle of the top that comes in front but not on the sides so it all groups in the middle and i look bald
1631714256947.png

idk man, what should i be doing until then, i expect to lose a lot of hair too in the next 2-3 years. i legit look like dogshit at 1 day unwashed even if i wash and go outside the humidity and the air makes me look bald again
oh fuck, how long does it stay on your head for, also will it go off if you shower

xhanz

Regular
Rotters
if i dont use shampoo they will remain oily, i wont even be able to dry them properly also with the cold water

they gain decent volume when i blow them w the hairdryer but it doesnt last

my hair looks like that now but the hair is even shorter more in the sides, like i have more hair in the middle of the top that comes in front but not on the sides so it all groups in the middle and i look bald
View attachment 306352
It seems you are diffuse thinning. Your temples seem to be okay. So your problem is the volume in the middle part I guess.

I would suggest you part 80% of your middle hair to one side and comb the rest of it to the other (see image). By that, you will not have any empty spots in the middle hair. Also, you should keep your hair short.

1631714490139.png

WALL_ET

Truecels
It seems you are diffuse thinning. Your temples seem to be okay. So your problem is the volume in the middle part I guess.

I would suggest you part 80% of your middle hair to one side and comb the rest of it to the other (see image). By that, you will not have any empty spots in the middle hair. Also, you should keep your hair short.

View attachment 306356
ah bro that wasnt me, just a case that looks like mine. if i have time i may upload a pic of my hairline in another thread. i dont look good with parted hair but now i dont even have the volume to do it i would look bald. i look terrible with short hair thats why im looking into a hair system