My lips are too full for a male

bookstack

Chad
i have very full lips and its the number one thing i get complimented on by girls
maybe just bc they're jealous but still, its definitely not a failo

CantWin

Recessed joke
i have very full lips and its the number one thing i get complimented on by girls
maybe just bc they're jealous but still, its definitely not a failo
They can look good but mine just look weird and gay

Ares

Your Itis' and Mom's Desire💝🐎
KantWin Kardashian

Andy Bernard

Slayer
Your lips aren't too big. It's your lower third that's too short which is why they look off. That's my guess. Either that or your lip seal is weak.

Reminder one feature doesn't usually damage a face but rather how it fits with the rest of the proportions

RealRetard

I pray to no one
HQNP
full lips are the only good feminine feature, thin lips are a failo unless you have other feminine features like good clear skin etc.

Andy Bernard

Slayer
full lips are the only good feminine feature, thin lips are a failo unless you have other feminine features like good clear skin etc.
Guys can get away with other feminine features. A low forehead is feminine, as is a short lower third. Pretty boys usually have all 3 features (low hairline, short lower third, full lips)

RealRetard

I pray to no one
HQNP
Guys can get away with other feminine features. A low forehead is feminine, as is a short lower third. Pretty boys usually have all 3 features (low hairline, short lower third, full lips)
Define low forehead please, do you mean low and narrow hairline or the actual cranium size?

CantWin

Recessed joke
Your lips aren't too big. It's your lower third that's too short which is why they look off. That's my guess. Either that or your lip seal is weak.

Reminder one feature doesn't usually damage a face but rather how it fits with the rest of the proportions
Yeah there's that