lanklet

Coper
How do you support yourself?

Your situation sounds pretty much the exact same as mine in the latter half of 2014.

Bojack

Lookism God
Damn life is truly hell for subhumans. Sounds like my own life to a T

Bojack

Lookism God
Techno Viking said:
Couldntthinkofaname said:
Don't worry. You all gonna make it, people. You just have to have confidence.
It would be great if that were true. 

Life is very neutral if you add all of the pain and suffering together with the joy and happiness that people and animals experience. I am unfortunately part of the group that lives a life full of suffering. Perhaps not in comparison to starving kids in india or africa but in the west being an ugly incel that can't get women or fit in with their peers is living one hell of an existence. I wish I died the moment my testicles dropped and I went into puberty. I would've died happy. Better than being this shell of a person i am today.
Legit I would suicide right now but lack the balls to go through with it.

Techno Viking said:
lanklet said:
How do you support yourself?

Your situation sounds pretty much the exact same as mine in the latter half of 2014.
I have some savings, they'll run out eventually though. When they do my parents will support me but who knows for how long.

My position is far worse than yours. You have wide shoulders, you're 6'8 and from what I hear you have a 6+ face

I'm completely fucked. Bug eyes, recessed maxilla, naso folds, convex forehead, small frame, 5'11, low bodyweight, small skull (westphal has wider zygos than the widest point on my skull) introvert, shy, average dick, pale sickly skin, negative orbit vector
Why don't you just use a whole lot of steroids and HGH? It's gotta have some improvement on your life

IcedEarth

Slayer
Techno Viking said:
mommy didn't love me, daddy didn't care, so I will complain online because this is the only way I can get sympathy without any risk
whatever you say buddy boy

Techno Viking said:
Lets play the mental masturbation game

Say I spend thousands of hours in an effort to become a 5/10. I get a number of surgeries and gain 50lbs. Then what? I'll be in my early 20's (Lets say 24) with very little life experience. At 24 I will have been out of the loop for 8 years. That's too long. How do you integrate back into society after EIGHT YEARS as a recluse? how does an introverted somewhat aspie guy make friends and fit in? he fucking can't. I'll be the weird guy with no friends and I'll be a 5/10 at BEST to boot. It's not like I can run shy 7/10 guy game and get laid from time to time. There's literally no hope for some people. All aspects of my life are fucked and are beyond repair.
Two words buddy; 'do drugs'

Drugs are how average people with shitty lives are happy. This is serious advice, drugs will stave off any depression atleast while your on them, you'll be instantly part of a community, you'll make friends, you'll learn social skills because you won't be so anxious, you'll meet new people all the time. Best of all there fucking fun experiences, you'll no longer feel like your wasting your life.

Become 5/10, find stoners, be honest about your life and be chill and you'll be accepted by most drug users (they love honesty)

I'd stay away from crack and heroin, I have no experience with these drugs, I do know that people who use these drugs tend to be mind blowingly selfish. Weed, LSD, Mushrooms etc have the best most accepting userbase

Techno Viking said:
IcedEarth said:
Techno Viking said:
mommy didn't love me, daddy didn't care, so I will complain online because this is the only way I can get sympathy without any risk
whatever you say buddy boy
Double digit IQ shitposter from romania returns. You clearly don't understand so you're getting blocked. Cya.
[hr]
Ceaselessly said:
Techno Viking said:
Lets play the mental masturbation game

Say I spend thousands of hours in an effort to become a 5/10. I get a number of surgeries and gain 50lbs. Then what? I'll be in my early 20's (Lets say 24) with very little life experience. At 24 I will have been out of the loop for 8 years. That's too long. How do you integrate back into society after EIGHT YEARS as a recluse? how does an introverted somewhat aspie guy make friends and fit in? he fucking can't. I'll be the weird guy with no friends and I'll be a 5/10 at BEST to boot. It's not like I can run shy 7/10 guy game and get laid from time to time. There's literally no hope for some people. All aspects of my life are fucked and are beyond repair.
Two words buddy; 'do drugs'

Drugs are how average people with shitty lives are happy. This is serious advice, drugs will stave off any depression atleast while your on them, you'll be instantly part of a community, you'll make friends, you'll learn social skills because you won't be so anxious, you'll meet new people all the time. Best of all there fucking fun experiences, you'll no longer feel like your wasting your life.

Become 5/10, find stoners, be honest about your life and be chill and you'll be accepted by most drug users (they love honesty)

I'd stay away from crack and heroin, I have no experience with these drugs, I do know that people who use these drugs tend to be mind blowingly selfish. Weed, LSD, Mushrooms etc have the best most accepting userbase
Anti-depressants don't work on me and weed does nothing.
Weed has to be smoked with people, otherwise it's more or less depressing, the point isn't drugs will make you less depressed, the point is drugs will help you meet people, make friends, learn social skills, etc.

Weed does nothing?  Like you get no effect from it at all?

you must find something you enjoy and pursue it at the highest level you are capable of. this is the only way for a man to find happiness in this life.

Techno Viking said:
The only times I have smoked weed has been with friends. This was just over two years ago around march to june of 2013. It had no effect on me and even if it did I never leave my house and have no friends now so its useless.

Many people get this the first few times they get high, it goes away pretty quick, just smoke more.

My advice remains legit advice, you just need to follow it.

You're just thinking of excuses and problems instead of solutions.

Techno Viking said:
Chirag Narang said:
you must find something you enjoy and pursue it at the highest level you are capable of. this is the only way for a man  to find happiness in this life.
I enjoy skiing, fishing, camping and hiking but do none of them since they involve leaving the front door of my flat. I like gaming but I can't focus for long hours like i used to.

None of those sound like a real challenge though. They are just to pass the time or to network. The red-pill is the best times in your life will come from working your ass off at something that you care about and results in recognition and success. The more you do the more you will be able to do.

Techno Viking said:
Ceaselessly said:
Techno Viking said:
The only times I have smoked weed has been with friends. This was just over two years ago around march to june of 2013. It had no effect on me and even if it did I never leave my house and have no friends now so its useless.

Many people get this the first few times they get high, it goes away pretty quick, just smoke more.

I've smoked it at least 10 times every time with high quality weed, no effect

Your advice is legit to an extent. It's legit for helping introverted aspie types such as myself actually talk to people and maybe make friends but I'm still an ugly loser with bug eyes, a comedy skull and recessed facial bones.

Techno Viking said:
Ceaselessly said:
Techno Viking said:

I've smoked it at least 10 times every time with high quality weed, no effect

Your advice is legit to an extent. It's legit for helping introverted aspie types such as myself actually talk to people and maybe make friends but I'm still an ugly loser with bug eyes, a comedy skull and recessed facial bones.
[hr]
Chirag Narang said:
Techno Viking said:
I enjoy skiing, fishing, camping and hiking but do none of them since they involve leaving the front door of my flat. I like gaming but I can't focus for long hours like i used to.

None of those sound like a real challenge though. They are just to pass the time or to network. The red-pill is the best times in your life will come from working your ass off at something that you care about and results in recognition and success. The more you do the more you will be able to do.
Sorry i was just listing hobbies more than anything (skiing is very challenging at the top level though). To be honest I don't have the drive or dedication to actually pursue something at the highest possible level. I'm so depressed, ugly and bitter that I just can't be fucked at this point.

Anakind

King of Chads
You should get your hormone levels checked immediately. There's no point in continuing a miserable existence but not having the guts to visit Gandy.

redpill

Incel
you could be a drugcel, psychedelics (mushrooms,dmt etc) or sum pharm drugs like Adderall/Ritalin, this Is how most people cope with depression in 2015

Anakind

King of Chads
Techno Viking said:
I'll be getting a thorough blood panel done soon - as soon as they email me back for when I can go in. Sent it early last week and no response yet. Last time I got my testosterone checked it was - 820ng/dl didn't get any other major hormones tested so I could have high cortisol or estrogen (I doubt I have high estrogen though)
Damn, that's high. Mine is below 300. Did you have the same problems back then as well?