• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

my life were ruined because I did not persist in Karate classes in second grade

gentsupreme

Regular
also learned another martial art in HS but didn't persist with that either after HS

you can get HQNP girls ONLY if you know some martial art well and know how to protect yourself from violent men

(including guns, knifes etc.)

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
:cage:

karate is a pathetic martial art. Theres so many weak incels that do it, even taekwando is the same thing even though its much more effective then karate their pussy for kids to do

Real kids learn boxing, kickboxing, muay thai etc. Thats what makes true slayers not this bitchass muh selfdefense shit

lookz

Machine
"my life were ruined" 

NO

FUCKING IDIOT

"I RUINED MY LIFE"

FUCKING COPER BETA INCEL FUCKKKKKKKK HOW STUPID ARE U

Drakebrah

Joke
Lol Karate. Name one successful UFC fighter who uses fucking karate as their base martial art. You need to learn how to box you fucking autist. And it's not too late. 99% of street fight altercations will be stand-up and will end when one person gets KTFO. All you need to know is how to slip a punch, keep your hands up and throw a basic one-two and you will be able to defeat the vast majority of human males in a street fight. Three months of boxing lessons is all that is required.

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
Karate is lame.

Boxing
Krav-Maga
Muay Thai

Shadowboxing
Lizard-Crawling

If you are not good in the above styles, it's over.

@OccamsRazorBurn

gentsupreme

Regular
lookz said:
"my life were ruined" 

NO

FUCKING IDIOT

"I RUINED MY LIFE"

FUCKING COPER BETA INCEL FUCKKKKKKKK HOW STUPID ARE U

you're just......right

a_nimbus

Banned
gentsupreme said:
also learned another martial art in HS but didn't persist with that either after HS

you can get HQNP girls ONLY if you know some martial art well and know how to protect yourself from violent men

sounds like someones a pussy

gentsupreme

Regular
a_nimbus said:
gentsupreme said:

sounds like someones a pussy

a pussy? where?

LordSUPER

Banned
Martial arts theory is the biggest pile of bullshit that I've ever head in my entire life.
Aggressive men are only going to rush twig framed incel looking dorks.
If there is a manly superman looking hunk walking with his girl, do you think thugs are going to do shit all to him? He doesn't need to learn martial arts. It's over.

gentsupreme

Regular
LordSUPER said:
Martial arts theory is the biggest pile of bullshit that I've ever head in my entire life.
If there is a manly superman looking hunk walking with his girl, do you think thugs are going to do shit all to him? He doesn't need to learn martial arts. It's over.

and how is that "manly supreme looking hunk" is going to protect himself if some attacks him\his gf?

LordSUPER

Banned
gentsupreme said:
LordSUPER said:

and how is that "manly supreme looking hunk" is going to protect himself if some attacks him\his gf?

L0L WTF 
are you really asking this question :lol:
Hes obviously going to be packed with muscle and heavy frame and weight
that's the walking human equivalent of being a male lion

gentsupreme

Regular
LordSUPER said:
gentsupreme said:

L0L WTF 

pls tell me ur not srs

you know that muscles&frame DO NOT equal martial arts mastery and self defense right?

LordSUPER

Banned
gentsupreme said:
LordSUPER said:
L0L WTF 

pls tell me ur not srs

you know that muscles&frame DO NOT equal martial arts mastery and self defense right?

Try throwing a black belt into a cage full of gorillas and if he wins I'll believe you.

gentsupreme

Regular
LordSUPER said:
gentsupreme said:
pls tell me ur not srs

Try throwing a black belt into a cage full of gorillas and if he wins I'll believe you.