My life is so fucked up

Namek

Chad
I'm successful in every area in life except with girls and friends.

I thought success was attractive...

When I was growing up my parents always told me. Go to school, get a degree, make money so you can have a girl.

:cage:

zyzz007

Lookism God
Namek said:

When I was growing up my parents always told me. Go to school, get a degree, make money so you can have a girl.

While u were doing this, girls were fucking chads at 13/14 years old.

Namek

Chad
zyzz007 said:
Namek said:

While u were doing this, girls were fucking chads at 13/14 years old.
This is a very painful thought.

Herald

Slayer
Namek said:

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]"True romance, being desired and being the object of females' sexual fantasies, is the most precious thing in existence, since women's sexuality revolve around making their loved one cum and giving him pleasure. Only a few men get to have that, the genetic elite. No need to prove yourself worth of her love, no need for money, status, no arguing, just love, companionship and passionate sex."[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Puakiller Wrote:[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]http://lookism.net/Thread-Any-partycels-here?pid=529800#pid529800[/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]All the business world is is competition among men trying to improve their mate value with money. Fighting in 9-5 jobs for more resources than the next guy so they can win the "love" of some bitch. Guys buy expensive cars, expensive clothes, flashy jewelry, try to live in the most expensive part of town, try to DHV other men, etc. Just showmanship after showmanship trying to one up each other. This is life for guys in the 4-6 range. It's all a scam. Meanwhile 7+ Chad doesn't even need to have a good job or live in a nice place since his GOOD GENES are enough to get women to fuck him and even if he wanted all the shit these subhumans fight each other for at their jobs he could get it easier due to the HALO EFFECT. Fucking LOL....[/font]
[/font][/size]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Life as a male truly is pointless and depressing. You're just competing against average guys tooth and nail to maybe move one rung up the ladder above the next guy only to be obliterated by Chad/Tyrone anyway.[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]:rage: [/font][/font][/size]

Herald

Slayer