• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My life hinges on being accepted into a fresher dorm

100% serious. I'm making an all out last ditch effort to save my life, by taking steroids, MT2, lookismaxing in every possible way, and changing college majors. This will give me the chance to run peter pan game and live in a freshman dorm at a new college next year, and finally fall in with a cool social crowd+fuck 18yr old girls. I will be 20, but will claim to only be 19. I have already started a new facebook, and am using hundreds of shill accounts to give myself 90-120 likes on my profile pics. I've been uploading various photoshopped party pics (INB4 looks fake, I've been studying photoshop use since I was 11, they are 100% real looking), to give myself high social value. As well as being on steroids, I will be using adderall and low benzo dosages to increase my social confidence during those first few weeks where social circles are being formed. 

My applications to the top 3 party dorms at my new college have just been filled out and sent away. This is literally it. I will find out in early October if I have been accepted into any of them or not. If I have, then it is game on. I will give lookism.net updates on my Peter pan game next year and it's sucess/faliure, and will hopefully finally salvage my college experience. If I am not accepted... I am seriously considering taking my own life. I will do so because I have literally zero chance of ever having a socially normal youth if this fails. 

heilsa said:
oh boy this wont end well

And what would you suggest then buddy? Accepting defeat and fapping all day? This is just my last ditch attempt at having some fun. It sounds crazy because it is. The worst that can happen is that I kill myself- exactly what was going to happen anyway if nothing changed.