My last post in this forum

Looks_Matter

Normie
I decided to go back to self-improvement. The only true redpill is the outside world, not theory in the internet. 

My therapist said this site is toxic and stupid (I gave her the link) and that physical appearance isn't as important as I think. She showed me the real world by taking me outside and letting me watch the couples walking around. Men were average looking, not slayers or DOM and the girls were cute. Those guys would be called "subhuman" here. 

She also says my real problem is my personality. I show no emotion and I look lifeless and the reason I don't talk and I don't connect with other people is because I don't have lots to share about my life (I pass my life in my bedroom). 
She said I need to take 1 month of vacation and do all the things I've always wanted to do but that I didn't do and most of all she said I need to adopt a positive outlook toward life and other people. 

I told her about my problems in college and the fact nobody introduced themselves to me ecc and she said it's not because I'm ugly (I'm not) but it's because I look depressed and sad (and also because I don't attend with frequency and some other things). She promised me that if I do what she says people will be glad to meet me next semester. 

She also forbidden me to enter this site ever again. She said people here just want to bring me down and that the theories, rating and advice are completely inaccurate and toxic. She said that I should follow the advice of people that live the life I want, not the advice of people that conduct the kind of life I don't want. 
She showed me the aggressiveness and wickedness used by lots of people here in writing comments and said no normal guy would feel good to bring down another person.

Lastly she said I need to rebuild my social life from scratch because it's the main reason (other than personality) of why I'm in this situation. She said that if some girls accepted to date me (from online dating) my problem isn't looks but my lack of social skills. 
She gave me a couple of advice on how to rebuild my social life but she'll be more precise next time.

So well, I guess my adventure here is over. I always believed that in this site there were many future ER but now I'm even more sure. I think that the few good guys here should leave this place and re-associate themselves with normal people and also I advise them to start to take action instead of asking the "what ifs"....farewell.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
This place is so fucking toxic
[hr]
I support you leaving this forum, good luck man.

good.
bluepilled faggots are not welcome here.
go back into the "real world" and slay attractive women if its so easy.

you will be here again faster than you'd like to admit after you realized that no woman shows any kind of interest in you because of your LOOKS, not "personality"  :lol:

Vertu

Incel
Very very legit thread.

LOL at all the pathetic copers like FreHaze and Heilsa. Both of you have PUTRID personalities.

shitposter

Normie
Anybody that gets this fucking worked up about what people say on the internet has much bigger problems than visiting this website.

Looks_Matter

Normie
heilsa said:
elm said:
legit, its all about personality

legit
you know that's pathetic and coping hard. You can decide how to read that graph. 
It only shows that here is correlation between personality and looks but who told you that it's looks that "explain" personality...it may well be the opposite (ie the best your personality the more good looking you appear) but you aspies will never get it....too retarded and society haters

Real life isn't theory or graphs, the only true redpill is that you have a disgusting and nasty personality. If your problem is looks and only looks you should have friends (being ugly doesn't prevent you to make friends) but none of you have a fucking social life or lots of friends. Nobody want to be around you ,not just girls, probably even your relatives can't stand you. Keep blaming the looks aspie...ER waits you. 

Your rating system is pathetic, it only has two options: 1) slayer, 2) subhuman. Just LOL. 

Average guys considered subhumans here are now enjoying their summer at the beach meeting girls and having fun. You "professor bullshit" are living a lonely summer closed in your house spending your day reading medical journals and commenting at how good or bad a guy's philtrum is. My therapist was right, this forum sucks along with the people here and the few sane people left should leave this place

It's really over now...enjoy your shitty summer

FuckThis

Slayer
Looks_Matter said:
heilsa said:
you know that's pathetic and coping hard. You can decide how to read that graph. 
It only shows that here is correlation between personality and looks but who told you that it's looks that "explain" personality...it may well be the opposite (ie the best your personality the more good looking you appear) but you aspies will never get it....too retarded and society haters

Real life isn't theory or graphs, the only true redpill is that you have a disgusting and nasty personality. If your problem is looks and only looks you should have friends (being ugly doesn't prevent you to make friends) but none of you have a fucking social life or lots of friends. Nobody want to be around you ,not just girls, probably even your relatives can't stand you. Keep blaming the looks aspie...ER waits you. 

Your rating system is pathetic, it only has two options: 1) slayer, 2) subhuman. Just LOL. 

Average guys considered subhumans here are now enjoying their summer at the beach meeting girls and having fun. You "professor bullshit" are living a lonely summer closed in your house spending your day reading medical journals and commenting at how good or bad a guy's philtrum is. My therapist was right, this forum sucks along with the people here

It's really over now...enjoy your shitty summer
lol you sound like some teen kid who now that his paid friend (therapist) toold him some crap thinks everything is different

dude that is naïve as fuck. He is paid to spread normal propaganda he is not some saint

Vertu

Incel
sephon said:
this thread is too much

:cage:

you were literally brainwashed by that normalfag therapist

s/he tried to antagonize us

trust me, YES we're brutal/harsh, but it's the TRUTH

peopel fucking suck and the world is brutish and evil. 

this is just pure fucking coping at its finest
Shut the fuck up you misguided, toxic, disgusting, putrid, pathetic lazy fucking sack of shit.