My Last Hope in Life to Ascend

zyzz007

Lookism God
Become integrated into an Amish Community that has NOT been destroyed by the Degenerate Culture spread by the Mass Media
from the Great Satan "USA".

I will work the land

Help Build the Community

Play Sports 

Practice Polygamy and married two Healthy Fuckable Wives

Raise My Children Right

Socialize and build Interpersonal Skills and get Social needs Met

Any other incel wants to join me?? I cannot wait to overcome the great satan cultural brainwashing and return to working the land as man should to meet his needs.

zyzz007

Lookism God
rigidity said:
You're almost 28 and still think like a teen.   It's over.
How is this thinking like a teen?
Wanting to escape this degenerate culture for a more natural and fulfilling one is very wise and intelligent thinking.

stamaster21

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
rigidity said:
You're almost 28 and still think like a teen.   It's over.
Wanting to escape this degenerate culture for a more natural and fulfilling one is very wise and intelligent thinking.
He thinks your a dreamer at age 28 you should be already have a stablility in life, friends, social circles, have a life plan in order, and a long-term relationship. Your talking about the future without making any moves now, thats why he says you think like a teen. You see the future as a person who is 18-19 instead of 28.

zyzz007

Lookism God
stamaster21 said:
zyzz007 said:
He thinks your a dreamer at age 28 you should be already have a stablility in life, friends, social circles, have a life plan in order, and a long-term relationship. Your talking about the future without making any moves now, thats why he says you think like a teen. You see the future as a person who is 18-19 instead of 28.
Im 27 tho, pretty far from 28.

FuckThis

Slayer
First off just lol at wanting two wifes. If you take two that leaves some guy with zero. 

2nd the guysbhere are rightm you are talking about this as if you are 18 y old. While in reality that ship has sailed. You are old. It is over. 

Lay down and rot boya. Never forget your place

futurehuman

Normie
Amish are stormfronters, they haven't been brainwashed by liberalism yet, to think ethnics are human.

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
First off just lol at wanting two wifes. If you take two that leaves some guy with zero. 

2nd the guysbhere are rightm you are talking about this as if you are 18 y old. While in reality that ship has sailed. You are old. It is over. 

Lay down and rot boya. Never forget your place
27 years old without sex. I think I deserve compensation for that. Two wives is that compensation.