LostTuna

Gigachad
i have a child with her named nadia and i favor her more than my white daughter from my previous relationship. johanna's mom was a white bitch (bella) so that's why i hate my own blood. bella treated me like shit, there was no sense of just "BEING" with her, no love. she hit me in public once and i never hit her back. i still see her sometimes but we don't have sex. my korean wife doesn't know that bella slaps me and spits in my mouth and calls me names. she says it's good for me and i start to believe it. sometimes i get a footjob if i worship her asshole good enough. i am glad i can return home to my korean wife and know that everything will be OK. i love feeling her smooth legs that don't even require shaving unlike my white whore ex-wife

LostTuna

Gigachad
CHILDLIKE DREAMER said:
I don't know what to say.
does my korean wife see something that bella doesn't? or am i just a piece of a shit no matter what?

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
What are you escaping?

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
Then you are a prisoner. You run from one tormentor to the other. You belong somewhere else. You do not belong to the home of your birth. The arms of she who birthed you strangle you now. You run to any that will suckle you. Yet you are suckled with poison.