• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My jaw is god tier here

Agm25

uglysmile said:
Lol you still exist?

Ofc i mog you to death, jfl. Receeding hairline beer great britain phenoytype vs mediterranean colouring with NW0. Go away bro srsly.

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
Agm25 said:
uglysmile said:
Lol you still exist?

Ofc i mog you to death, jfl. Receeding hairline beer great britain phenoytype vs mediterranean colouring with NW0. Go away bro srsly.

You mean basement dwelling prepubertant phenotype

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
hhmm okay

lol i just clicked on the image 
:cage:

your jaw is average as fuck dude u look 13 srs

Agm25

Josh said:
hhmm okay

:jordan: Keep coping with your non existant jaw thinking its avg and on the same level as mine.

milfSchlaya

Banned
Agm25 said:
Josh said:
hhmm okay

:jordan: Keep coping with your non existant jaw thinking its avg and on the same level as mine.

Heya :)

Just checking in to see how your transition surgery from male to female is going ;)

It looks to me like its going great you are very convincing and really look like a girl, a lesbian in fact.

Agm25

milfSchlaya said:
Agm25 said:

Heya :)

Just checking in to see how your transition surgery from male to female is going ;)

It looks to me like its going great you are very convincing and really look like a girl, a lesbian in fact.
:coping:

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Jaw is good

Everything else is not

Agm25

zombie said:
Jaw is good

Everything else is not

:bye: sure thats why i got a blowjob with enthusiasm from a hot girl in the woods both yesterday and the day before. Already after 1 day of texting she grabbed my dick and put it in her mouth. Im a god in motion especially if you saw me irl im without a doubt chad tier or atleast chadlite.

Marin said:
Aren't u like 5'4?

5'10 my athetlic build with broad shoulders and thin waist makes me look taller.