My incel ex-schoolmate was exploited...

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
...to impregnate his quasi-girlfriend. He didn't know it back then. She immediately broke up with him afterwards only to continue dating her real boyfriend.

Now, she is a happy mother engaged with her real boyfriend. My ex-schoolmate is allowed to see his daughter once in a time, but all the people involved agreed it would be in their best interest not to own up the fatherhood officially.

In a nutshell - my incel ex-schoolmate has unwittingly impregnated some slut who intentionally exploited him for this purpose. She is a happy mother nowadays and my ex-schoolmate who sees his daughter once in a time is happy he doesn't have to pay alimonies.

Explain.

Joncoping

Normie
He was exploited? He impregnated a girl and her new guy is taking care of the "incels" child without the incel paying for it. Sounds like you're ex-schoolmate is the slayer and the boyfriend is the incel beta provider LOL

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Negative, he would obtain a very harsh rating if I were to decide to post his picture in here.

I find it interesting, because some other girl cheated her slightly above average boyfriend with this ex-schoolmate a few years ago. He was sick back then and she frequented his condo every second day and cooked for him, while her a way more attractive boyfriend was cuckolded at the same time.

I cannot explain this using the canon of LMS.

Bojack

Lookism God
Sounds ideal to me, impregnates a girl and makes sure his genes continue onward and than some beta provider has to care for his kid.