My husband admitted he to poking holes into the condom and now what?

REM

Cuck
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm pregnant and obviously it wasn't planned. When I got pregnant I was still in college, now I'm out and I just started working[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Anyways, my husband last week said he wanted to come clean about something. And then he said that with me leaving college he was scared I would take the job offer overseas and we'd break up, so he manipulated the condom and that's most likely how I got pregnant[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]And what's worse, appearently his friends new. It was one of his friends idea but another one convinced him to come clean. And also his friends work with both of us. It's so embrassing they knew and I didn't.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I can't even begin to describe what I feel. I can't even go anywhere. I don't have family in the country and I can't take abscence so short notice.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So he has just been sleeping on the couch and I don't know what now? I kinda wish he hadn't told me, because I don't know what to do?[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I can't just leave him, we're married and I'm having his baby. But at the same time I don't know how to move on from that? It's the worst thing he could have possibly done to me. I had other plans, I had things I wanted to do before having children[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My friend said It's kinda sweet if you think about it. And I tried to think of it that way, but I just can't. It's not sweet it's just selfish [/font]

Which of u incels wrote this?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-...d-he-to-poking-holes-into-the-condom-now-what

Copenhagen

Slayer
How's your Fallout Shelter doing, I've for 74 people living there now.