My humanity is slowing dying...

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Honestly, I truly am losing my humanity as each passing day goes on. That girl in my Spanish class whom I had a study session with after a class several weeks ago was the last time I ever legitimately truly smiled. Prior to that, it had been years. And since that day when I had a study session with that girl who I deeply liked my humanity has been slowly dying. When she gave me all the signs of being interested in me, and in the end to only turn me down was one of the final stabs on my already wounded heart. With each passing day I am slowly becoming a shell. I am slowly losing my emotions....I am slowly dying.

Even today in class when she was talking to me (as a school friend, because that is all I ever will be to her) I felt nothing. No happiness that we spoke. I felt nothing when she waited for me after class, and walked with me before going to study in another building. No happiness whatsoever. She didn't even ask me to study with her, as she did before. She knows I must have liked her a lot, but just tries to ignore it to not have too much awkwardness. I'm sure she most likely is dating someone now, and yet this doesn't bother me. Surely I should be experiencing agony, should I not? It's almost as if I'm switching off. Maybe this truly is the way to finally go in life...

zyzz007

Lookism God
whywoulditmatter said:
Honestly, I truly am losing my humanity as each passing day goes on. That girl in my Spanish class whom I had a study session with after a class several weeks ago was the last time I ever legitimately truly smiled. Prior to that, it had been years. And since that day when I had a study session with that girl who I deeply liked my humanity has been slowly dying. When she gave me all the signs of being interested in me, and in the end to only turn me down was one of the final stabs on my already wounded heart. With each passing day I am slowly becoming a shell. I am slowly losing my emotions....I am slowly dying.

Even today in class when she was talking to me (as a school friend, because that is all I ever will be to her) I felt nothing. No happiness that we spoke. I felt nothing when she waited for me after class, and walked with me before going to study in another building. No happiness whatsoever. She didn't even ask me to study with her, as she did before. She knows I must have liked her a lot, but just tries to ignore it to not have too much awkwardness. I'm sure she most likely is dating someone now, and yet this doesn't bother me. Surely I should be experiencing agony, should I not? It's almost as if I'm switching off. Maybe this truly is the way to finally go in life...
i wud never speak again to a bitch if she did me that. I wud say u either fuck me or get away from me. I will be no emotional tampon and validation to them.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
whywoulditmatter said:

i wud never speak again to a bitch if she did me that. I wud say u either fuck me or get away from me. I will be no emotional tampon and validation to them.
She only speaks to me, yet I rarely if ever show any emotion to her now. I don't text her anymore either. I am nothing to her. She will become nothing.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
bignosebiglipethnik said:
Yeah idk why you're still hanging with her. Cut contact bro SHE WILL NEVER FUCK YOU.
I do not hang out with her. I go to my class. She comes up, and talks to me. I say a few things. Before leaving class, she waits for me. I leave, and she's with me. We talk a bit while going to our cars after class, and that is it. I do not hang with her.

zyzz007

Lookism God
whywoulditmatter said:
zyzz007 said:
She only speaks to me, yet I rarely if ever show any emotion to her now. I don't text her anymore either. I am nothing to her. She will become nothing.
shes using u for validation and ego boost since she knows u want her. Makes her feel wanted and hot every time she talks to u. Tell her to fuck off, make her feel ugly, u have a better chance getting pussy doing that.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
whywoulditmatter said:
shes using u for validation and ego boost since she knows u want her. Makes her feel wanted and hot every time she talks to u. Tell her to fuck off, make her feel ugly, u have a better chance getting pussy doing that.
Honestly...I couldn't care less. It doesn't matter anymore.

redmanlet

Banned
zyzz007 said:
whywoulditmatter said:
this

It's like you were dating her for years but only known for a few months lmao wtf is wrong with you