• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My head is excessively big

It's not even possible to surgery max.
I'm about to dive into total void oblivion using rope or gas
I can never be manu rios with this gigantic face width

Br0sk1

Megastar
Maybe get leg lengthening? That would improve your body proportions.

furtherbeyond

Regular
So is mine. Dr. Eppley does skull reduction. Do that, neck training, and keep bodyweight low.

Br0sk1 said:

Yeah dude I'm also planning that too. Cuz my leg is relatively shorter to torso either.
But might need arm lengthening too. I've seen one possibly got that shit looks weird as fuck due to his typical Asian midget arms

furtherbeyond said:
So is mine. Dr. Eppley does skull reduction. Do that, neck training, and keep bodyweight low.

How tf is skull reduction possible, I guess hes just cutting off the zygomatics. It wont help actual larg face owners

furtherbeyond

Regular
5\ said:
Br0sk1 said:

Yeah dude I'm also planning that too. Cuz my leg is relatively shorter to torso either.
But might need arm lengthening too. I've seen one possibly got that shit looks weird as fuck due to his typical Asian midget arms

furtherbeyond said:

How tf is skull reduction possible, I guess hes just cutting off the zygomatics. It wont help actual larg face owners

What area? He reduces the bone and cuts out some of the meat.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight