• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

My Greatest Regrets

furio

Joke
Not liking the girls in high school who liked me back.

I could have had six or eight lays now, and all the girls were average. Some of them wanted a hookup, some wanted a boyfriend, some just flat out liked me. But these girls didn't exactly turn me on so to say, I was very bluepilled back then. I wanted a 10/10 gorgeous Stacey and thought I could have her. The first girl who ever liked me made it clear as day. She was first to initiate contact and we soon texted and she even told me she liked me. I was a junior and she was a freshmen and my high school years were also awkward. I didn't really want a girlfriend, I just wanted a 10/10 stacey to show off. 

One girl even told me she wanted to fuck me. But instead I said no, I thought I deserved better. One girl wanted me to take her to prom and told me I should have took her the week after prom. She was a black girl. A korean girl LOVED me gave me gifts and stuff and wanted to come watch me play sports, but I didn't find her sexually attractive. One BBW girl liked me after I knew her for years and began sexting me after I told her she looked pretty one day. One girl liked a pic of me on Instagram and I added her on facebook, then she was telling me to come over because her parents were never around. I didn't have a car though. 

My oneitis now I think even liked me. If you were to ask her, she'd probably deny it. But she tried to get me to make a move every single day I saw her in the hallway. She would touch me and look at me and try to get me to walk with her. I told my buddy and he said go for it but I told him "Me? I can't get a girl like her." I thought I was not worthy of getting a beautiful woman, this is when the redpill began to kick in - senior year. She even approached me first before we started talking again, I won't forget that day either. I was on top of the world walking with her, this is how it happened. I used to play for a local rec sports team with some pals for fun and she joined the team. I hadn't talked to her ever before, but I was walking into the field that day and she stopped me and started talking to me. She said "you're (my name) right?" So, just imagine the validation I got from my bros and guys on the team walking with her to practice. They were like damn bro, who is that?

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Didn't read

purps drank

Rotter
Would you consider these girls looksmatched with you or below your looks level?

furio

Joke
purps drank said:

Looksmatched, but my oneitis girl is way ABOVE my looks level. she should be dating chads

purps drank

Rotter
furio said:
purps drank said:

Looksmatched, but my oneitis girl is way ABOVE my looks level. she should be dating chads

Well, damn man, sounds like you blew it pretty badly on some of those. I had some similar situations. I try and not really dwell on it because I figure I made the absolute best decision I could have at the time using the information I had, so there's really not much else I could have done. You win some, you lose some. Are you a virgin now? Also what's up with your oneitis? Does she ever invite you to hang out or anything?

furio

Joke
purps drank said:
furio said:

Well, damn man, sounds like you blew it pretty badly on some of those. I had some similar situations. I try and not really dwell on it because I figure I made the absolute best decision I could have at the time using the information I had, so there's really not much else I could have done. You win some, you lose some. Are you a virgin now? Also what's up with your oneitis? Does she ever invite you to hang out or anything?

That's a good way to look at it, I just look back and think I could have felt some love. Now I am a complete loser with no friends or interaction with women. I try not to dwell on it though, but you can't help but look back on life sometimes. Yes I'm still a kissless, sexless virgin. No I never even got her number and she has a boyfriend now. She has obviously totally forgot about me.

purps drank

Rotter
furio said:
purps drank said:

That's a good way to look at it, I just look back and think I could have felt some love. Now I am a complete loser with no friends or interaction with women. I try not to dwell on it though, but you can't help but look back on life sometimes. Yes I'm still a kissless, sexless virgin. No I never even got her number and she has a boyfriend now. She has obviously totally forgot about me.

Damn that's unfortunate, hopefully you have more luck in the future. You need to run low inhibition mafioso game.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The last 3 years Ive had 13 different girls wanting to bang me, all 6+, some 7 and the odd 8, whom Ive just ignored. Then you wake up and ask yourself if you are fucking retarded.